YAMBM 20

12k reads thank you! In order to understand the first part of this chapter, make sure you read the previous one or you'll be lost 💓. Warning: There also is adult content within this chapter. Thank you everyone for continuing to read my story❤️.

[Sean's LA House]
***

"STOP YELLING PLEASE IT'S TOO EARLY!" Sean yelled.

"I'M NOT YELLING IT'S JUST FUCKING RIDICULOUS THAT YOU THINK IT'S ALL OKAY!" Ariana yelled back.

"You are yelling." He lowered his voice. "I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"I DON'T EVEN CARE WHERE YOU WERE, OR WHAT YOU WERE DOING! YOU JUST SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!"

"I didn't know I would be there that long. I wanted to see you."

"Why did you say you weren't busy?" Ariana lowered her voice finally.

"I wasn't. It happened as soon as we got off of the phone. I'm going home for the weekend tomorrow. I really don't wanna leave on a bad note."

"Can you just understand where I'm coming from? It just irritated me that you told me to come and didn't show up. You know I hate arguing too."

Sean put his hands in the air. "I apologized in the midst of you yelling Ariana. I don't even understand the point of this argument. Are you really still upset?"

Ariana didn't respond.

"Hello? Oh now we're doing the silent game. Great." He stepped closer to her. "Really?" He took another step as she still didn't talk. "FOREAL?" He took one more step and now their foreheads were almost touching. It took every bone in Ariana's body to not give in, she wanted to remain upset at him. Sean leaned in so their foreheads were now touching. "Silent treatment?" He stared her in eyes as she tried to look away. "You going to speak?" He grabbed her chin. Ariana took a step back, and his hand went back to his side. As he walked closer she took another step back, and another until she was now up against the wall. She wanted to remain mad but he was making it impossible. Sean stepped closer and closer to her until he again had his forehead pressed against hers.

"Baby, I said I was sorry. It was simply a miscommunication. Tell me it's okay." He put one hand on her waist and kissed her forehead. Ariana stood her ground and didn't say a word as she was still upset, but at this point she wasn't even mad at him anymore, she could never stay mad at him, she just put on a front like she was. "Still no words?" He took a step back, his hand still on her waist. He looked her up and down, then moved closer again. Sean put his other hand around her waist. Butterflies ran all through Ariana's body from his touch. Sean kissed her neck softly, waiting on Ariana to give in. She leaned her neck giving him full access and he continued to kiss it, but she still maintained a straight face, holding back her moans. She rolled her eyes, he was trying to get her to give in and he was good. As he kissed her neck one of his hands made its way down the front of her pants, and onto her area. He massaged away trying to get her to give in to the pleasure and let the argument go. Ariana now clenched her eyes shut, trying not to let out any noise. Sean pulled away from her neck and saw her eyes closed.

"Still not giving in?" He looked her in the eyes. "Still mad at me?" She opened her eyes to see him looking directly at her. Ariana shook her head. "Is that a yes or no?" She shook her head again side to side to indicate that she was still "mad." "Baby Foreal? Let's just let it go." He continued to massage her area with his hand. It was becoming harder and harder for Ariana to hold her ground. He reached his other hand up and unfastened her bra. Sean pulled his hand out of her pants and pulled off her shirt. As the shirt was pulled off her bra slid off of her arms revealing her breasts. He cupped one of her breasts and his tongue met the other. He worked his magic, trying to make Ariana break and finally give in. She covered her mouth as he sucked on her breasts, but couldn't hold back anymore. "OKAY." She yelled, as she let out a soft moan. "I'm not mad anymore." She moaned again as he continued to work. "Okay, okay I'll let it go."

Sean pulled away and smiled. "Good. I don't like being mad at you or you being mad at me." He kissed her on her lips softly. Ariana stuck her tongue out slightly giving him access. As they made out she pulled his shirt over his head and threw it across the living room. He lifted her legs up and she was now wrapped around him against the wall. He was now carrying her. He walked up the steps still holding her and pushed open the door to his bedroom. He threw her gently onto the bed and pulled off her tight jeans that caught her underwear as they were pulled off. He got on top of her and continued to kiss her. Ariana reached down and unzipped his pants. She reached her hand down his pants and teased him. She pushed him off of her and rolled on top of him. Before she was fully on top Sean slid his pants off and only his boxers are covering him as she sits naked over his area. "Again I'm sorry." Sean says as he pulls her down. "I bet you are and I'm about to take this anger out on you!" Ariana says as she laughs. Sean smirks and pulls her in for another kiss.

***
"How was your morning? You seem a little glow-y this afternoon." Brian, one of Ariana's dancers asked.

"Umm, good. It was good." She smiled as the thought of her and Sean's make up sex ran through her head.

"Mhmmmmm, you got it in!"

"No I didn't!" Ariana laughed. "We need to go over the break free choreo again." She quickly changed the subject.

"Didn't you say you were upset at him yesterday?"

"Break free choreo! Let's run it! But I'm not mad...anymore."

"Isn't make up sex the best sex! We all know that..." Brian said as he let out a short laugh.

Ariana nodded her head in agreement, but luckily Brian didn't catch it. "Okay! Let's go. Run the music!" She walked onto the platform where they practiced for her upcoming tour.

If you want it, take it
I should've said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really am....

***
"Excuse me driver, can we make a trip to at Starbucks?"

"Of course Ms. Grande, would you like me to go in and get the usual?"

"It's fine! I'll go get it today!" She said cheerfully.

They pulled up at Starbucks a few minutes later.

She made her way inside, and the cashier already knew what Ariana wanted. As she waited for her drink she heard a familiar voice speaking as they walked into the coffee shop. She took a quick glance over her shoulder and quickly looked back.

"Of course." She mumbled under her breath.

"Ariana?" The voice said.
Ariana slowly turned around and put on a fake smile.

"Oh hi, Jennette! Didn't see you there..." It was one of her old co-stars from Victorious/ Sam&Cat.

It was very awkward, the last time they talked it was over a dispute Jennette had started with Ariana on Twitter, making fun of her on a web show.

"So...how are you?" Jennette asked.

"I'm fine." Ariana said awkwardly.

"I see you and Sean are together now..."

"Yes." Ariana said slowly.

"That's nice that you're happy."

"Sure am..." Ariana nodded her head.

Jennette got the hint that Ariana didn't want to speak to her, she walked to the line in Starbucks. "Alright, well nice speaking to you." Ariana waved and walked out to her car. She felt so awkward, she forgave Jennette for what she did, but still wasn't happy with the whole situation.

Short update, sorry.
Again thank you for 12.6K reads.
I update every:
20 votes.
10 comments.