YAMBM 16

Sean and Ariana were having a blast at the resort. They went tubing, skiing, snowboarding and to a few camp fires with other people that were there and managed to lay low. They went out to a romantic dinner each night, and took turns cooking each other breakfast and lunch. It was amazing to be separated from the world, and in their own bubble with no distractions from work, family or friends. They both slept and slept, as it was well needed from all the work they had been doing. They talked for hours about whatever their hearts desired. The ski trip was just what they needed for their relationship, it strengthened it and confirmed for both of them, that they were both in it for the long run. They had one more night of vacation before having to come back to reality and wanted to make the most out of it.
***
"Baby."

"Yes ari?"

"Let's get off of our emails now, I don't even want to think about anything until tomorrow." She closed her laptop.

"Sure, one second I need to email Jay back about an important meeting in New York."

She sighed. "Back to reality tomorrow, something I'm not looking forward too...at all."

"Me neither baby." He closed his laptop. "We need to soak in this last day of relaxation before it's back to work. Come here."

Ariana walked over to the couch he was sitting on and sat on his lap, and laid back on him. She sighed again.

"What's wrong?" He grabbed her hand.

"Nothing." She closed her eyes.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said in a soft voice.

"Nothing, I'm just being selfish. I like having you ALL to myself and tomorrow we have to go separate ways. You to New York and I have rehearsals non stop in LA and I don't know. I guess I'll just miss you. No matter how much time we spend together, when you leave I still miss you."
She grabbed his other hand and held it.

"Baby, you know you have me to yourself. Nobody gets this but you." He winked. "But I'm only going to New York for about 2-3 days then I'm back in LA. You know I feel the same when I'm not around you. You know I miss you so much too. Of course I want to be around you 24/7, 365 who wouldn't? We'll get through it day by day okay? So let's just focus on today."

She smiled big. "How do you always manage to make everything okay? You always have the right words to make me feel so happy."

"I always find the right words because I never want to see you not happy. When your not happy, I'm not happy."

"Mmmm I love you so much." She turns around so now she's now sitting facing him.

"I love you more." He wraps his arms around her waist.

She lays on him and he wraps his arms tighter. "I could just lay here forever." She closes her eyes. She always felt so safe in his arms. Sean kisses her cheek and they lay there in silence, just enjoying each other's presence.
"Ari?"

"Yes baby?" She said as she was muffled by his chest.

"What do you wanna do today? I didn't really plan anything, wanted to leave it up to you."

She sits up. "Hmm, I really don't know. We could go skiing again or just sit in here by the fireplace and watch movies and relax."

"Whatever you wanna do baby, I'm down." He pauses and just stares at her. Words continue to come out of Ariana's mouth but he has no clue what she's saying.

She snaps her fingers. "Baby...baby...Sean!She slaps him. "Have you heard anything I just said???"

"Huh? What? What?"

"Come back down to earth please." She laughs.

"Sorry, sometimes I just look at you in amazement, your just so complex and beautiful."

"You're a great sweet talker. Does that work on all the ladies?" She laughs.

"That's how I got you!" He smirks.

"Yeah because you're a flirt!"

"Only to you, because I wanted you!"

"MHM SURE!" She tickles him. "Well it worked!"

"Yup, yup it did." He grabs her butt. "And now I can do this whenever I want."

"So silly." She kisses him quickly on the lips. "Let's just lay around in here all day. We haven't had a day of that yet. And you know I don't mind sitting inside all day." She laughs. She stands up and stretches.

"Alright, I don't mind."

She walks away into the kitchen. "I'm starving, are you hungry too?"

"A little."

"Ok, I'll make brunch." She pulls a bowl of fruit out and separates it into two smaller bowls. She grabs a container of oatmeal they bought and cooks a big bowl of it. When it's done, she again separates it. She slices bananas and puts that on top along with almonds, blueberries and honey. She pours them each a glass of ice water and sets their food onto a small table. "Sean it's done." She takes a seat.

He walks over to the table seconds later. "Looks good!" He sits down and eats a spoonful of oatmeal. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I guess this is more of breakfast than brunch, but whatever." Ariana smiles.

"That's a lot of pineapples you have in your fruit bowl!" He grins.

"Oh shut up! I just like pineapples!" She covers her mouth.

"I like them too." He smirks.

"I know you do!" She winks.

They continue to eat, and when they finish Sean does the dishes. For the rest of the day they layed on the couch and watched movies. They played around and laughed for hours, until they could no longer keep their eyes open.

________
Sorry this chapter is short/kind of boring 💘....
next chapter is better :) .