YAMBM 7

Sean left the radio station and headed to get some food, and sent a text to Ariana, "Busy?" She replied less than two minutes later, and they continued to text back and forth.

"Not really, how was it?"
"It was alright, nice and short."
"That's good."
"How are u baby?"
"I'm fine, just tired as usual, when am I not lol."
"Need me to bring you over anything?"
"Yes please baby😩."
"What you want me 2 bring?"
"Yourself to me😍😩."
"I'll be over in a little, I'm running back to my hotel, see you in a few."
"Love you 😘"
"Love you too Ari😘"

The car stopped, he was back at his hotel. He went upstairs to change, and came back down and headed to her apartment. When he got there only a few paparazzi were outside, he posed with a few fans, and signed a few autographs. He went on the elevator and her door was unlocked, he knocked, "Come in!" Ariana yelled from across the room. He opened the door and all the lights were off, she was laying on her couch with Toulouse and was wrapped in a cover. "Hello Ari." "Hi baby!" He took off his coat and shoes and went and sat next to her. She laid on his shoulder, and rubbed his arm softly.

They began to get lost in conversation like they always do, never running out of things to say. They talked for about an hour straight with no interruptions or distractions but then Ariana's phone rang, it was her Nonna. She got up and went into a side room and came back about 15 minutes later and laid back on him. She sat up and sat on him facing his way. She tucked her legs behind his back and kissed his neck and made her way to his mouth. After kissing him for awhile she took his shirt off and felt all over his body. He slipped off her tiny crop top and threw it to the side and pulled her tighter, and they made out and played around and one thing led to another. Someone knocked on the door, they looked at each other and hopped up.

They both started laughing. "This always happens I swareeee, no matter where we are!" Ariana kept laughing. They both were completely naked. Sean laughed with her. They both stood in the dark and put on their clothes. Sean got dressed before Ariana. "Can you see who it is baby?" Ariana asked in a sweet voice. She went upstairs unclothed. He walked and turned on all of the lights. It was her brother Frankie, showing up unannounced. Sean opened the door,
"Hey Sean!!!"
"Hi Frankie, how are you?"
"Good! Just was coming by to see sis before I go to the show, I forgot to call."
Ariana walked down the stairs moments later with a hoodie and shorts on and had pulled her hair into a ponytail since it was all messed up now. She walked over and hugged Frankie. Sean had walked into the kitchen to get something too drink. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything!" Frankie looked around the room. Ariana laughed. "Nope!" she looked over in Sean's way and he tried not to smile. Frankie had a Broadway performance in a few hours so he hugged her again and left. Ariana joined Sean in the kitchen and she started to make him dinner...