YAMBM 2

He pulled her in for another hug, and she gripped his shirt. They smiled as both of their lips met, they kissed for at least 5 minutes, until they were interrupted by Toulouse walking in-between them. They both started laughing and took a seat on Ariana's bed.
"Guess what!?" Ariana yelled.
"What Ari?"
"The track I did with Nicki is finished, wanna hear it?" She smirked. "I got it on my phoooonne."
"Sure baby, from what I heard already that song is freaky." He chuckled and hummed the beat. The music played in the background, "...I don't need a dozen roses, you ain't gotta...say pretty please..."
"Oh you showing you a freak now baby?" Sean laughed. Ariana starting blushing and when the song was over she laid on his lap. He smelled so good, like he always did, she didn't want to ever move. She always felt so happy just to have his presence, they didn't even need to talk. Sean turned on the tv, and looked down after he changed the channel a few times, and Ariana was passed out, she was exhausted. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and just couldn't take his eyes off of her, she was so beautiful.
He checked his phone and had two text messages, one from Momma Grande, one from Zeno. He opened the message from Momma G it read, "Thank you Sean for making my daughter happy, I've never seen her full of so much joy & life before😘love you like my own!"
Sean looked down at Ariana again and he said in a low voice, "Man I'm lucky." He sent a quick message back to Momma Grande and went back to watching TV. He didn't realize how late it had gotten it was 1:30 am. Sean began to get tired and moved Ariana to her pillow and put the cover over her. He went and turned the light off and shut off the TV. He took his shirt off and laid down right beside her. A minute later she rolled over and she fit perfectly into him. They laid very close to each other and both of them fell asleep shortly after.