YAMBM 11

Two weeks went by, both of them were exhausted from working so hard. Sean was still in LA, Ariana in New York, they missed each other a lot. They were going to meet each other in LA. Ariana luckily was done working early so she wanted to surprise Sean in LA, so she left a day early. She called him when she got close.
"Hi baby, what are you up to?"
"Nothing, just at home messing around in the studio."
"You should come outside...."
"For what Ari?"
"Just come outside, you know I won't be coming until tomorrow, so I sent something there."
"ok babygirl..."

Sean walked outside of his house and saw a black SUV pull up. She opened the door slowly and jumped out of the car. Sean's eyes lit up. "I thought you said tomorrow??" "I just couldn't wait any longer!" They hugged and kissed each other and went inside of his house.
"How was New York baby?"

"Rehearsals, tiring, studio, great, sleep, none, missed you like crazy, miss my babies." She lets out a deep breath, "You?"

"Been in and out of my studio everyday, and a ton of meetings on the album."

"Guess what happened to me babe..." She laughed.

"What?" He smiled.

"Well I was on the phone with Nonna and out of no where she was like, "babydoll your bum is getting bigger" I could have died. I laughed so hard. Then she was like "don't get pregnant" it was hilarious." They both then laughed and laughed.

"Well I think everyone know's why..." Sean smirked.

"Yeahhh we all know why." She couldn't stop blushing. She threw a pillow at him and laughed again.

"Well since your here, let me go turn everything off in the studio!"

"No baby, continue working, I don't wanna interrupt." She grabbed his hand. "c'mon I'll go with you!"

They walked into his studio, it was very nice. Papers were everywhere with a bunch different lyrics on them. She sat down on a small couch in the corner as he messed around in the studio. About an hour went by and she just sat there and listened to him make magic. She left for awhile and went upstairs to his kitchen to get food. She went back into the studio but Sean was recording in the booth this time. He paused when she walked back in. "Come in here real quick..you feel like singing?" She walked into the booth. "Read this..you like it?" It was a song Sean started to write. "Of course!" Ariana said and smiled. They recorded a new song together, it only took two hours to finish. They had many songs together, they added it to their stash of music together. He turned everything off and they both went upstairs. It was late but Ariana didn't want to leave. "So, should I go now?" "Unless you want too, you don't have to, stay, stay over here." She expected him to say that, she just wanted to hear him say it. "Ok!" She kissed him and ran upstairs to the third floor where his room was. He followed behind her. She sat on the edge of his bed.
"So baby, you said you missed me
too right?" she bit her lip. Sean shook his head and started walking towards her. "Well come show me how much you missed me..." She kicked off her shoes...