YAMBM 10

Hours later they went back inside and fell asleep. Tonight was the last night they would see each other for two weeks. They both had super busy schedules. Sean was flying to LA the next morning and Ariana had rehearsals non stop for her upcoming tour.
Sean woke Ariana up around 9am, to tell her he had to leave. "Baby, I'm flying out soon." He said with a scratchy morning voice, it was the sexiest thing ever. She didn't want him to leave, that always seemed like the hardest thing to do, to separate.

"I really wish you didn't have to leave." She said and poked her lip out.

"I'll definitely miss my Ari when I'm gone that's for sure." He kissed her gently on the forehead.

"I'll miss you too, MY amazing man." She pulled him into her, and lovingly kissed him.

"You can stay up here as long as you want. Ok?"

"Ok Sean."

He grabbed his stuff and was about to walk out of the door. But remembered he had got her something, he went and grabbed a tiny box off of his dresser.
"Here baby, a little gift." It was a tiny gold lion chain, that looked exactly like the ones he wore. She almost cried because it was so sweet. She got up and hugged him. He then put it around her neck for her. "Thank you baby I love it!" She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Bye baby girl!" Sean said as he walked out. She blew him a kiss and locked the hotel door and went back to sleep for a few hours. When she woke up she had 5 new text messages:
My baby😽💏: "I just landed."
My baby😽💏: "I miss you already."
My baby😽💏: "You're so beautiful."
My baby😽💏: "I love you."
My baby😽💏: "I'm glad you're mine."
She was smiling from ear to ear, he always said the best things at the right time. She texted him back:

"I miss you already too baby, & love you too☁️. Two weeks and I'll have you back in my arms😽💋. I'll call you after rehearsals, I promisseeee😘"

When they were apart it strengthened their relationship, it made their connection stronger. They missed each other each and every minute of the day and were always on each other's minds. Whenever they had time and could, they would text, call or FaceTime each other. Anything they could do to communicate and make time go by faster.

(Side note: sorry this part is so short, the next one will be very long because of this, forgive me 💘🆗.)