YAMBM 21

***
"Woah, woah, woah play the chorus one more time." Sean said as he sat on the couch in his studio. "I'M WAYYYYY UP I FEEL BLESSED!" He sang along as it blared through the speakers.

"Sean you sure you wanna release this as the next single? Is this the one?"

"I think so, this ones really dope, got you and drake on it, I'm in love with it."

"I meant to tell you that they couldn't get my verse on it because it was too late itunes already sent it out." Kanye replied.

"Foreal? Well they gotta fix that."

"We can just release another version and call it the extended." Kanye said as he paused the track. "It's almost time for everyone to hear this masterpiece man! You hype?"

"HELL yeah Ye. My hearts in this. Everyone worked hard on this with me. I can't for my fans to hear it."

"I'm proud of you Sean. Really am. I think this is your best art yet." As Kanye finished his sentence his phone rang. "Alright I'll stop by again tomorrow to go over some things. I gotta go get the daughter from dance class."

They did there usual handshake and Sean followed him upstairs to lock the door behind him.

He walked into the kitchen and made himself lunch and shot Ariana a text.
Sean: Just finished in the studio, come over whenever.
Ariana: ok baby. I have rehearsal at 6 but it'll give us a few hours.
As he finished his lunch he heard the door open. "Sean?" A voice said from a distance. He got up from the couch and walked towards the door.
"️MA! You didn't tell me you were coming!" He said as he gave her a big hug.

"I wanted to surprise you! It was getting too cold in Detroit and I have a meeting for the foundation. I needed a break from the cold. I hope I didn't interrupt any plans!"

"Never mom. Just getting ready for interviews and album promo. In two weeks I have a big show at the House of Blues, then I'm flying to New York to do a show with Kanye, then back here for some radio interviews, oh and before all that the Grammy's"

"Sounds like you'll be busy. Remember we have that event for your organization in two weeks also."

"Got it all worked out, how long do you plan on being her for?" He said as he walked into his living room and they both sat down on the couch and continued to talk.

Meanwhile Ariana was on her way to his house. She pulled into the driveway and noticed an extra car there but then recognized it was his mothers. "He never tells me these things." She said to herself aloud and let out a short laugh. She had met Sean's mom a number of times but still managed to get nervous each time they were with each other. She parked behind his mothers car and made her way to the front door. She knocked twice then walked in. "Hello?" She said as she slipped off her shoes and set down her purse and went into the living room.
"Hi Ari!" Sean smiled from ear to ear. He got up off of the couch and hugged her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hello Mrs. Anderson!" She walked to the other side of the couch and gave her a hug.

"You mean mom! Don't call me that! You're family!"

Sean watched in admiration as the two began to talk. He loved how good they got along and how they both respected each other. In his past relationships his mother wasn't always fond at first on his choices in women but with Ariana there was an immediate acceptance. As the two continued to converse, Sean walked off and went upstairs to his bedroom, they didn't even notice that he left.
"Hey, how fast can I get 4 dozen red roses delivered?"
"Coincidently someone actually ordered the same thing in the hills and weren't home when we delivered I can bring them over in a few minutes. Cash or credit?"
"Cash!"
"Ok I'll be over in a few, it'll be $200 even."
"Great!" Sean said and hung up the phone.