YAMBM 22

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been super busy. Thank you guys for reading!
I update every:
200 reads.
10 comments.
____________________________

***

"Which one Sean? The silver and white Versace or the red Balmain dress? My stylist pulled these two. I don't know which one." Ariana held up both dresses side by side as they stood in the corner of a private room inside of a boutique.

"Honestly, you look sexy as hell in both, which do you feel more comfortable in? That's what matters." Sean said as he looked at both dresses. "Maybe you should try them both on again." He smirked.

Ariana let out a short laugh. "You just wanna see me naked again!"

"I wouldn't mind! But really try them on again."

She rolled her eyes. "The red doesn't really scream GRAMMYS! It yells more after party. but the detail on here is amazing. But the white really looks nice with this silver overlay thing." She paused and set down the red dress. "I think I'll go with the white."

"A decision has finally been made!!!! Five hundred hours later!" He said sarcastically. She hung the other dress up and playfully hit him on the arm. "You signed up for this Seany boy!" She said as she smiled once again. "Now what will YOU wear. I know how picky you are with your suits."

"I can wear a rag for all I care. You'll stand out and will look so beautiful."

Ariana blushed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too Ari." He kissed her forehead. "But I think I'll just do a black suit. Is the stylist still waiting out there?"

"Should be." Ariana grabbed Sean's hand as they walked out of the backroom.

"FINALLY! FINALLY! What's your choice! What dress! What suit Sean! What suit!" Their stylist said as he yelled.

Ariana laughed at his excitement. "Well, I think we'll tell Donatella that I want to go with the Versace, the cutouts are so gorgeous, and Sean will just go with an all black suit."

"Great choice! I'll set up another fitting asap. But Sean what type of black. Are you going with the James Bond-Tom Ford suit or for more of a classy Saint Laurent look? Personally I think Saint Laurent is the way to go, head-to-toe!"

"Well you are the professional. So let's go with the Saint Laurent." Sean replied.

"Great I'll also have your measurements sent out, and set up another fitting for you also. I think that's all we need today. I'll arrange something with your assistants for another fitting."

"Sounds great!" Ariana hugged her stylist. "Thank you. Ready to go baby?" She grabbed Sean's hand.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry as hell. Let's go get lunch at your favorite spot downtown." They began walking down the street to the cafè and only one or two people managed to spot them. "We do a good job of avoiding paparazzi. Thank you God."

"Thankfully our secret spots are some good spots." Ariana grabbed his hand as they continued to walk. They reached the cafè moments later, it wasn't very crowded. Sean held the door open for her as they made there way inside. "What do you want baby?"

"I'll pay this time, and I just the usual kale salad with light quinoa and a fruit bowl." Ariana opened her purse to get out her credit card.

"Now you knew you weren't paying. But okay. Pick a table." Ariana walked away and laughed at the fact that he never let her pay, no matter how hard she tried. He was such a gentleman. She picked a seat by a window but the window was tinted so it would be hard for people to see in and recognize them. Sean brought over the food moments later and they both ate and enjoyed lunch.
***
[Ariana's House]