YAMBM 4

It was about 8:00, Sean had been working all day. He was finally through with all of his meetings for the day. A lot was happening because his album was coming out in the next few months. He was super excited, it's something he's never done before. He called Ariana once he got in the car, he hadn't talked to her since he left this morning. The phone only rang twice,
"Hello?" She said in her cute soft voice.
"Hey Ari, sorry I didn't text you earlier, but I'm done for now and on my way to my hotel,"
"It's fine baby, I been busy too,"
"Get ready, after I jump in the shower I'll be over, ok?"
"Ok where are we going???"
"You just get dressed, don't worry about that ok?" You could hear him smiling through the phone. "Just be ready in like an hour, I'll text you when I'm on the way."
"Ok, just come up when you get here you don't have to tell me, the door will be unlocked, just lock it after you come in and tell my security guard to not let anyone else up."
"Ok, I love you."
"I love you too, more than you know!" She hung up and went to pick out what she would wear. She jumped on Twitter and tweeted emojis, just a little hint to her loves that she was happy. She did her hair and her makeup. She looked amazing. She found a tight red body-con dress that hugged her in all the right places. She threw on a pair of Saint Laurent Pumps and she put on her favorite perfume. She walked to her Mom's bedroom and knocked. "How do I look Momma?"
Her mom turned around and smiled. "Beautiful my love, you look amazing! Where you headed?"
"Out with Sean, I don't know where we are going ye.." Someone knocked on the door and walked in. "Oh I think that's him now," She gave her mom a hug and kiss. "I'll text you later Momma!"
As soon as their eyes met, he couldn't take them off of her, or her dress. He didn't even want to go out anymore. She looked so sexy. He stared in amazement. Her hair was laid perfectly over her shoulder and the dress outlined her tiny yet bold curves. He couldn't get his words out, "You, you," He kept staring. "You look amazing baby, woaaahhh!" Ariana giggled. "Thank you, you look pretty damn good yourself." Sean did look good. He had a fresh haircut. "Haaaa, thank you, don't look as good as you though."
She put on her faux fur coat and walked outside of her apartment. As she was turning to lock the door, Sean couldn't keep his hands off of her, she looked amazing. He grabbed her tiny butt, and she laughed. "Sorry there's not much to grab," She said as she was laughing. "I like it, that's all that matters!" Sean said. They both looked at each other and then passionately kissed. He then grabbed her hand and walked her down the steps and into a black SUV.
"Alright go ahead man!" he told the driver. The driver then pulled off and out into the busy streets of New York.
"So are you going to tell me where we're going now?" She playfully pushed his arm.
He smiled. "You hungry?"
"A little."
"Well first we're going to that fancy vegan spot you like eating at, then after that it's up to you, we can either continue with the night or go back and chill."
"You're the best, you really really are."
They walked into the 5 star restaurant and were led up to a rooftop where a table was siting and tons and tons of candles were lit surrounding it and dozens and dozens of red roses were spread out everywhere.
"Table for a special two, enjoy!" The hostess said, and walked away.
"Awww, it's amazing up here Sean how romantic, I didn't even know they had a rooftop, you're the best foreal!"
"Anything that will make my baby happy. I missed you. You're so beautiful, an angel."
She couldn't stop smiling. The little things he said made her feel amazing, and made all the worries she ever had go away. He always told her how beautiful she was, and how much he valued her as a person, he made her feel complete.
"Thank you baby, I missed you soooo much too, but it was worth all the wait!" He grabbed her hand from across the table. They began talking and talking, about anything that they could think of, their conversations always felt never ending, they liked that. About 20 minutes later their food was brought up to them and two glasses of wine were poured. They ate and talked and talked and drank some more. Everything just felt so right to them both, it always made them question why it took them so long to realize they needed each other, they hadn't been together that long but it felt like a lifetime. After they finished eating they left and decided they were done for the night and were going to head back.
"My place, your place?" Sean asked.
"Yours, Momma and Frankie are probably at my apartment." She didn't mind them being there at all, she just wanted to me alone with her man.
"Ok!" He smiled. "Hotel!" he yelled up to the driver. "Ok, Sean." the driver replied with his deep heavy voice. 15 minutes later they had arrived at his hotel. They snuck in the backdoor to avoid paparazzi.
They got on the elevator and went back to his room. They got to his room and Ariana kicked off her heels. "WOOOO, can finally feel free." she said with relief. "Need help taking the rest off?" he asked. Ariana blushed and walked towards him. He then grabbed her and pulled her close. He kissed her on her neck and made his way up to her mouth, giving her soft kisses. He unzipped her dress and helped her step out. She had on a red strapless bra and underwear to match. Her body was amazing. She then took his shirt off and felt all over his amazing body. They then moved to his king sized bed...