YAMBM 8

Ariana finished cooking and they both sat at the dining room table. Sean's phone kept ringing but he didn't answer it. They sat down and began to eat, and it rang again. "UHHH you not going to answer?" She asked. "Nah lets just eat." Sean said, and quickly put more food in his mouth.
"Who is it? It's nothing important is it?"
"It's nobody important Ari!"
"Then just tell who it is?" She laughed.
He didn't want to say because it would make things weird but it seemed too late, he had already made the conversation weird. He acted like he didn't hear her and continued to eat.
"So you just going to ignore me orrr?" She started to get irritated. He put his phone on the table and slid it her way. He had three missed calls from Naya Rivera his ex-fiancé.
"Why the hell is she calling you?"
"Man I don't know, it's whatever."
"Why does she have your new phone number anyway?" the mood in the room suddenly changed.
"I don't know Ari."
She didn't want to eat anymore of her food. She got up and put her food in the sink and walked fast upstairs to her room to play with her dogs. Sean sat there for a few minutes and decided he would text Naya.
"What do you want? You don't gotta blow me up!!!"
She replied quickly.
"If you'd stop being a child and answer your phone for 5 seconds you'd know why. But anyways, that song we made about a year ago I need you to sign your name off of, I want it on my album and I don't want your name on it."

Meanwhile Ariana was upstairs getting more and more angry.
"Really Naya? That song just needs to be off the album. It's not good without me on it anyways if we being honest. You don't even need to talk to me to sign off it, so I don't know why you called me. Have your manager speak to mine and don't text or call my phone on some shit like that again."

He got up from the table and went upstairs to find Ariana. "Ari, baby?" He saw her in her room and could tell she was upset. He walked in and said her name again. "Ari." She looked at him and didn't answer. She kept playing with her dogs. She was upset that Naya was still was contacting him months after they had broken up and moved on. She trusted Sean but she didn't know why he didn't tell her that he was talking to her still. She wasn't jealous, it just made her feel uneasy. She finally answered him after he said her name again. "What?" she said and you could hear the irritation in her voice.
"It's not a big deal!"
"Not a big deal?? If I was texting and calling my ex you'd have an issue!"
"Woah woah, I haven't called bed or texted her, she only called me and that was today! Look at these messages!"
He handed her the phone and she scrolled through them.
"Wow what a bit-" Sean interrupted her. "I know I know Ari, you don't have to worry ever. I'm yours!"
"I think you should go back to your hotel tonight." She was still kind of mad and now she felt stupid. She felt it was best they left each other alone for the night. Sean didn't say another word. He grabbed his bags, put on his coat and shoes and headed for the door. He decided he would tell her goodbye first. He went back upstairs and gave her a hug. It wasn't a normal hug that they usually have, it was more of a quick tap. Everything was just weird now. He walked out and close the door behind and called his driver to pick him up and take him back to his hotel. Ariana called her best friend to tell her what just happened...