introduction

Background:

Iwaizumi and oikawa have mated after they graduated high school, on their college days.

lets just say kageyama was born 'by accident' because oikawa forgot to take his birth control pills once. though they didnt regret it.

At first it was overwhelming. they were still in college afterall. They didn't know how to take care of a child and being pregnant at school wasn't easy. They were 19.
Some omegas stared at him, calling him a slut for being pregnant at this age and having "many" alphas he's playing around with. But that was not the case.
He loved iwaizumi and iwaizumi only. And iwaizumi helped him through it, supporting him every step of the way until he gave birth.

Oikawa loved the child, in all honesty. He didn't care what others thought about him being pregnant, as long as it was him and iwaizumi's child, he'd give him all the attention and love he deserved.
He called him tobio. Just because he found the name adorable as the baby himself.
And iwaizumi could never agree more.

Ages of the people I'm including in this story;
Family 1;
Iwaizumi: 23 (alpha)
Oikawa: 23 (omega)
Tobio: 4 (omega)
Family 2;
Kuroo: 24 (alpha)
Kenma: 23 (omega)
Kei: 4.5 (alpha)
Family 3;
Bokuto: 24 (alpha)
Akaashi: 23 (omega)
Shoyo: 4.5 (omega)
Family 4;
Daichi: 25 (alpha)
Suga: 24 (omega)
Tadashi: 4.5 (alpha)
Noya: 5 (alpha)

Now-

Kageyama currently goes to kindergarten with hinata, Tsukkishima, and yamaguchi.
He mostly hangs out with hinata though, because they've known each other longer ever since their parents met, and they're both omegas.
By the time, hinata started making more friends, for some reason choosing the two young alphas; Tsukkishima and yamaguchi.
Kageyama was scared at first. Tsukkishima was at least 3 inches taller than him but he looked intimidating- he was an alpha for a reason.
Tsukkishima wasn't as friendly as yamaguchi, but hinata kept annoying him so he wasn't really able to get away from the three of them even if he wanted to.