||Chapter 11: Uncle Daichi and Suga||

ayo so i kinda decided to change the plot a little bit, but i don't think it'll affect the story much lol but anyway, i wanted to add that:

Tanaka: 24 (Alpha)
Kiyoko: 25 (Omega)
their daughter; Hitoka Yachi: 4.5 (omega)

enjoy!

———————-

it was Iwaizumi and Oikawa's 5 year anniversary today, and of course, they had someone to take care of tobio.
suga and daichi offer to take care of him every year on their anniversary so they could have fun with no worries.

they could call up a babysitter, but tobio didn't have the best experience with those.
he was quiet. too quiet. and it scared the babysitters whenever he just either sat quietly without moving, drinking his milk, or played volleyball non-stop, constantly scratching his knees from the fall.

Suga and Daichi already deal with two alphas at home, though tadashi was a calm alpha, noya is a loud, energetic one. but they were used to it, and tobio wasn't much to handle anyway.

Kiyoko was already going to visit Suga and Daichi today, along with Tanaka and Hitoka, for a little 3rd year reunion. Asahi was also coming because noya begged him to, and Asahi couldn't really say no to noya.

it was, surprisingly, the first time Tobio has ever met Hitoka. also the first time he's ever met a girl omega that's his age.
she was nice, but also extremely nervous. she felt comfortable around tadashi though, considering they've probably met a lot before.

slowly, she was warming up to tobio too. if he was an alpha, Hitoka would have probably avoided him just like she did when she first met Tadashi and Nishinoya. but Tadashi was friendly and shy, almost just like Hitoka.
she was still a little scared of Nishinoya's constant outbursts, and Tobio wondered how she would have reacted if she met Shoyo.

She'd probably cry if ever put in a room with Nishinoya and Shoyo.

Nishinoya preferred his uncles: Tanaka and Asahi. to him, they were 'cool' and 'strong' alphas and he looked up to them. he wasn't even interested in other kids his age because most of them are boring. but he'd still befriend people who pique his interest.

sometimes he liked hanging out around Shoyo. they match the same energy and he likes his smell, even though that would sound weird said out loud.
still, Tobio enjoyed his stay there. he liked uncle Daichi and Sugawara. he liked tadashi, and Hitoka was slowly becoming his favorite too, apart from Shoyo.

Tobio started bragging about Shinji while tadashi listened in interest. Hitoka wasn't really into dogs, but the way Tobio talked about him had Hitoka fascinated.

it was about lunch time now, and the kids had already gotten their food while -most- adults sat on the dining table.
Tanaka had a clingy noya on his lap as he ate, both talking about a random video game they enjoyed. kiyoko fed Hitoka while eating her own plate.
tobio and tadashi continued rambling on about Shinji and a mix of volleyball in between as suga watched over them every now and then to check if they needed anything.

overall, it was comforting. Tobio was happy being around people. his parents are usually too busy for him and he understood that, and being with Shinji was fun, but it was different being around people he could talk to.

after that, they decided to call it a day, and the Tanaka's went home.
Tobio stayed for a while longer seeing as his parents were still out.

"okay, Tobio, what do you want to watch?" Daichi said, turning on the TV.

Tobio thought for a moment, "uhm...uh i wanna watch yellow bubba!"

Daichi seemed confused for a second before it clicked, "Oh, you mean the minions?"

Tobio nods, "mhm! those!"

"Okay" He said, opening netflix and searching for the movie.
Tadashi then came in to the living room with a bunch of snacks in his hands; including pocky sticks, Mochi, rice crackers, Ramune, and of course, milk cartons.

And that's how he spent the night, leaning his head onto Tadashi's shoulder as they both slept half way through the movie, stomachs full and resting comfortably.
Eventually, Iwaizumi and Oikawa came to pick up the sleeping Tobio, though Oikawa mostly spoke with Suga to let him on on how their anniversary went while Daichi tucked Noya to bed and took tadashi in next as Iwaizumi cradled Tobio in his arms to take him to the car.

After Oikawa and Suga finally finished talking, they said their goodbyes and went their seperate ways, not before thanking the couple for taking care of Tobio of course.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I DIDNT HAVE IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER I KINDA JUST ROLLED WITH IT WHEN I STARTED THE FIRST SENTENCE😭🤚🏻
But if y'all have any ideas -which my annoying ass always asks every chapter- pls comment😩