||Chapter 6: Oikawa's game||

The bokuto's along with Tobio and iwaizumi were currently at the stadium seats to watch oikawa's match against Schweiden Adlers.

There was a really cool setter that caught tobio's attention;

Kageyama Kenji

Kageyama was Schweiden Adlers' setter, it was said he attended karasuno in his teen days along with the tiny giant, but they separated as they got older for obvious reasons.

The tiny giant, also known as Hinata Takeru, was kageyama's boyfriend. But they broke up when their career separated them. Hinata decided to go to brazil to learn the many types of volleyballs, including beach volleyball, then officially joined MSBY black jackals, with Bokuto, Atsumu and sakusa.
Kageyama, on the other hand, had planned to go to italy, and that's when he joined Schweiden Adlers.

Their appearances weren't as different from tobio and shoyo.
Kageyama had tobio's silky black hair, except it was slightly shorter and blue eyes, while Hinata had shoyo's fluffy hair, but dyed black instead of ginger.

———————-

The set had finally ended. after 40 minutes of competitiveness from both teams, oikawa's team - Club Atlético San Juan - had won.

Tobio was happy, of course, but he had mostly paid attention to kageyama.

Iwaizumi had led tobio and the bokuto's down to the court to congratulate oikawa. Tobio ran to him, immediately getting picked up and placed on oikawa's hips.

"You were so cool!!"

Oikawa grinned at the compliment as iwaizumi walked over and kissed oikawa's cheek.

"You were amazing." He said as he planted another kiss on the athlete's forehead.

"Congratulations Oikawa-san" akaashi smiled, and an excited yell came from bokuto and hinata,

"That was so cool!! Your sets are the best!!"

Oikawa and akaashi giggled at their enthusiasm as oikawa thanked them.

Tobio squirmed in oikawa's hold and he looked at him confused,

"He's going!! Quick mommy!"

"What? Who's going?"

"Kageyama!" He reached out for him.

Oikawa chuckled, getting the memo, and put tobio down on the ground as they walked to the other setter, who was packing his duffel bag.

"Hey!" Oikawa smiled warmly and kageyama looked up to him.

"Hi" he replied back, his eyes trailing off to the little boy next to his mom, "hey" he greeted tobio, and tobio blushed.

He honestly didn't think he'd go this far. He panicked when kageyama was leaving and thought he probably would never meet him again, so he dragged Oikawa with him and ended up being flustered.

He clenched oikawa's shorts in embarrassment and looked away from the taller figure.
Oikawa laughed when he noticed the younger's behavior.

"He's never really met a professional setter personally besides Atsumu" Oikawa mentioned, and kageyama smiled as he crouched down to meet tobio's height.

"Hey, whats your name?"

"...tobio" he whispered, but luckily for him, Kageyama heard him.

"Hi tobio," he said softly, and tobio slowly started to let go of Oikawa's short.

"What position do you play in volleyball?"

"..setter.." He mumbled shyly, making the older smile. Blueberry scented pheromones were released into the air and kageyama could definitely tell the little boy was an omega from the sweet smell.

"Here," kageyama reached out to his pocket and pulled out a volleyball keychain, "i'd probably sign something off for you but you look like you have nothing for me to sign"
Tobio's eyes lit up at the silver accessory as Kageyama handed it to him,
"Thank you!!" Tobio's little smile turned into a grin as oikawa giggled and ruffled the boy's hair.

"I'm glad you like it" he stood back up as hoshiumi called him to catch up with them.
"Im sorry, i have to go. It was nice meeting you tobio, you too oikawa. Lets have another match soon."
Oikawa nodded as the setter picked up his bad and started walking away.
Oikawa looked back at tobio, who was currently admiring the little keychain and a smile formed onto his face,
"Let's go tobio,"
"Mhm!" He held oikawa's hand as they both went back to iwaizumi and the others.

Im sorry this one's short!! It was kinda rushed because of school but the next one's gonna be longer!