||Chapter 20: Goodbye||

IM SORRY I KEEP TAKING A WHILE TO POST I LITERALLT HAVE IDEAS BUT IDK HOW TO PUT IT INTO WORDS THEN I GET A WRITER'S BLOCK AND I STOP FOR TWO DAYS😭😭

anyways this was bad but i'm almost done with the timeskip so i'll post it soonnn

—————

Oikawa's phone rang and picked up his phone to answer it.
"hello" as always, Akaashi— or Keiji Bokuto—was always the first one to speak.
"hey keiji~" Oikawa grinned.

Oikawa was currently packing Tobio's bag before he does his own in case he misses something.
Tobio was out with Iwaizumi to buy what they needed to travel and his friends' gifts to remind them of him when he leaves.

"i was wondering if you needed a ride to the airport? Shoyo wanted to spend the last few minutes with Tobio before you leave and i'd like to say goodbye too and help with the suitcases."

Oikawa smiled, "Sure, i was gonna call a cab anyway"
"Great. i'll see you tomorrow then,"
"Mhm. Thanks Keiji"
"Of course."

——————

"Daddy!! want it!!" Tobio pointed at the Adlers Schweiden stuffed animal, along with the jerseys.
"like kageyama's!"

"Hm, weren't we picking out gifts for your friends, and not you?"

"but!" he whined, "s only this once! promise! there might not be one in um..."
"Argentina"
"yeah! and Shoyo and i could get matching ones!"

Iwaizumi hummed, considering it then nodded.
Tobio happily placed two small jerseys his size, one of them from Adlers Schweiden for himself and a Black Jackals one for Shoyo, since it was the tiny giant's team Shoyo liked and Bokuto's team too.
he added an eagle stuffed animal and a fox one then they looked around for something else to get Tadashi and Kei.

Tobio settled on a frog plushy for Tadashi and a dinosaur onesie for Kei.

After they payed for the stuff, they went to a gift shop to wrap up the presents.
As they made their way to the opposite shop, Tobio spotted something shiny and started running over it, not before stopping to quickly drag his dad to it since he wasn't allowed to walk without him.
after they were close enough, he let go of Iwaizumi's hands and smushed his face to the glass.

"ugh, Tobio that's disgusting. don't lick it."

"okayy~"

Iwaizumi made his way over to him and looked at what Tobio was looking at through the glass.

"look daddy! 's pretty!"

He pulled Tobio by the back of his shirt from the dirty glass as Tobio whined.

Iwaizumi hummed as he stared at it. it did look pretty.

"let's get it for mommy's birthday!!"

"mommy's birthday isn't for another 3 months, Tobs." Iwaizumi looked back at the jewel and Tobio frowned.

but their Anniversary sure is.

"come on, let's go see it."

Tobio gasped, squirming in his place excitedly, "okay!!"

"no running." he warned, and Tobio froze in his place, giggling nervously.

"...okay"

he walked back to him and held Iwaizumi's hand as he lead him to the same jewelry. Tobio's eyes lit up at the sight of it up close. Tobio wasn't one to like jewelries, he took more of his dad than his mom, but he found bracelets and rings appealing.
he didn't like rings with diamonds for example, or huge ones, he preferred smaller ones, kind of like skater rings?