||Chapter 8: The Miya uncles pt.2||

Tobio was the last to wake up, naturally, because he was the last to sleep.
Kita and sakusa had went out for cleaning supplies because the twins spilled juice on the carpet, which they unfortunately ran out of from the constant cleaning sakusa and kita do.
Osamu and suna were still sleeping. They were always the last to wake up, no matter how early or late they slept. Maybe because osamu always woke up in the middle of the night for food and suna tagged along for a midnight snack.
Atsumu was sitting on the couch with tobio, both watching videos on the older's phone.

——————-

Kita and sakusa finally got back. The twins were out playing with their neighbors and tobio was taking his afternoon nap after he ate breakfast.

They finished cleaning and at some point Kita started crying. Which was unusual. It started getting louder and atsumu left the kitchen to go to the living room.
There he saw Kita bawling his eyes out, clutching sakusa's shirt tightly, where sakusa was holding him. Sakusa was startled when kita just held on to him and cried.
Sakusa's hand rested on the back of kita's head to calm him down, pulling the younger's nose to his scent glands for his pheromones to calm him down.

Kita was screaming, holding onto his dad tightly.
Atsumu and sakusa's eyes were wide in shock. Thats kita. The quite kid who lets everything go, barely ever cries.
The fact that kita was screaming and shaking took them by surprise.
He was trembling, his perfectly clipped nails digging into his dad's shoulder.
"What's wrong, baby, why are you crying?" Sakusa asked in utter confusion and slight panic. He wasn't just crying, he was hyperventilating.
Kita sobbed, shaking his head furiously.

Atsumu looked at sakusa, who looked back at him in concern.
Kita kicked his legs, as if trying to get away from something, and when sakusa looked down, he noticed.
It was kita's fox plushy. It was torn open with the cotton stuffed inside hanging out.
All of this for his stuffed animal?

"Shinsuke," sakusa spoke softly, his hand holding over the back of his head to turn it to face him, "look at me"

Kita sniffled, Looking the alpha in the eye. His eyes were teary, cheeks puffy.
He looked pretty crying. Just like his mom. But that wasn't the point-
"Is it your kitsune? Is that why you're crying?"
He nodded.

It was still hard to believe that kita was crying over a plushy. He'd fall face first and still act like everything was okay. He even broke his wrist once and still hid it like it was nothing.
Of course, atsumu was really worried that kita gave in and they went to the hospital.

Sakusa's alpha pheromones eventually calmed the little omega down, but still didn't let go of his dad.
"We'll get you another one, okay?"
Kita shook his head, sniffling.
"I dont want another one, i want mine..."
He could understand where he was coming from. His fox plushy was given to him by atsumu's parents as a gift for his third birthday before they passed away. It reminded him of atsumu too.
He'd clean it everyday, to disinfect the germs.
He liked cleaning with his dad. They'd go on a cleaning spree twice a week while atsumu was out with his friends.
Atsumu found it adorable, the way the two of them bonded.

"Do you want us to go to a shop and repair it?" Sakusa suggested.
"...we can do that?"
"Yeah," he laughed, "i mean, it can be sewed back on"
kita wiped his tears away, "Okay..."
Sakusa smiled and pulled his multicolored hair back to kiss his forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?" Atsumu nuzzled the little boy's cheeks, and kita returned the gesture then nodded.
Tobio came out to the living room at the sight of a crying kita and tilted his head in confusion.
Sakusa placed kita down on the floor as kita picked up his fox plushy, sniffling.
Tobio realized and ran towards him to help pick up the cotton.
"Are you okay kita?" Tobio asked once they picked all the cotton off the floor.
Kita nodded slowly.

"Its okay! We can play with mine while you get yours fixed," tobio tried to cheer him up. He wasn't like shoyo. He couldn't easily make people smile, but being friends with him since birth gave him many advantages.
"Okay" he replied softly and tobio got his stuffed crow.

I love kita sm. pls leave me alone he's literally so adorable like look at him😭😭

 pls leave me alone he's literally so adorable like look at him😭😭

 Anyways i actually need ideas now lmfao im running out