||Chapter 7: The Miya uncles pt. 1||

WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS SO!!
Family 1:
Sakusa Kiyoomi- 26 (alpha)
Atsumu Miya- 25 (omega)
Their kid- Kita Shinsuke - 5 (omega)
Family 2:
Osamu Miya- 25 (alpha)
Suna Rintarou- 25 (omega)
They have twin boys; Haruto and Yuuto- 6 (alphas)
//Osamu's kids are OC's btw!! They're not from haikyuu//

————————-

After oikawa's win, they decided to go to Onigiri Miya to celebrate.
They had a private room for occasions like this, where they get drunk and be as loud as they can without a complaint.

Mostly everyone was there; the Bokutos, Iwaizumis, Miyas, Sakusas, Daichis and Kuroos.

The adults were in the private room, drinking and having their late night dinner, while the kids hung out in another room with snacks and juice.

As usual, shoyo and tobio had an argument over something stupid, and noya cheering shoyo on.
kita was sitting in a corner quietly, eating his onigiri and watching kids videos on his dad's phone.
Haruto and Yuuto were rambling stuff to each other and almost started fighting at some point.
Kei was playing with his stuffed dinosaur with tadashi, his headphones on to tune out tobio and shoyo's fight.

It was now 10 pm and it was definitely a wise choice for the alphas not to drink alcohol.
The kids were sleepy and the omega parents were drunk to the point where they couldn't even walk straight.

They eventually said their goodbyes and went their seperate ways; except the Iwaizumis, Miyas and Sakusas.

The Sakusas were already staying with the Miyas for a while, since their schools were off and the twins wanted kita to stay over.
Iwaizumi had asked if atsumu could watch tobio for the night while he takes care of oikawa, since atsumu and the sakusa were the only ones who didn't drink, and fortunately for him, they reluctantly agreed and took off in different cars.

Oikawa was the worst at handling alcohol, and he was so glad the Sakusas were free that day to take care of tobio.

————————-

Osamu unlocked the door and helped suna in. When suna stumbled his way in, osamu decided to just carry him back to their shared room to make it easier for himself and suna.
Haruto and Yuuto were barely walking, sleep overcoming them as the passed out as soon as they reached the couch.
After osamu had suna comfortable on their bed, he carried both Yuuto and Haruto to their own rooms and gently placed them on their own beds.

(Yes, he carried them at once bc he's a strong man😩)

Kita was already asleep in sakusa's arms, his head tucked in his dad's shoulder as he was being carried to his room.
Tobio didn't seem to be as tired as the rest, in fact, quite energetic too. He was slightly cranky since he didn't have his daily doze of milk, but otherwise, he could walk on his own and helped atsumu carry the twins' bags from the car.

Atsumu figured Tobio won't be sleeping anytime soon, so he went to the kitchen to heat up some milk to relax the omega's body for him to fall asleep sooner.

After sakusa had made sure kita was asleep, he went downstairs again to atsumu and hugged his waist from behind.
Atsumu smiled and leaned his head back to rest on sakusa's shoulder.
Sakusa smiled back and kissed the omega's forehead, who giggled in response.
He went back to heating up the milk then transferred it into a sippy cup, making sure its not too hot to burn Tobio's tongue.

Atsumu sat next to tobio on the couch and gave him his milk, sakusa following behind and sitting next to atsumu.
Eventually, Tobio dozed off to sleep, leaning on atsumu while atsumu and sakusa watched random shows on netflix.
Tobio started shifting uncomfortably and atsumu decided to take him to the guest bedroom for a comfortable bed.

After he did so, he went back to cuddle sakusa on the couch to binge watch 'Your Name'
Yes, it was atsumu's choice. Sakusa didn't mind, as long as he could cuddle his omega and watch him cry over romantic scenes.