Fifteen: "Our Song"

This chapter's title gives me 2009 flashbacks-
-

Sunshine, what are you doing?" Yoongi asked as his tired body was laid on the couch.

"I'm putting you to sleep baby, I know you're having a rough time right now so I want my princess to be well rested.." he replied, giving Yoongi a small smile.

Yoongi smiled back, blushing lightly. "Thank you hobi.." he paused. "kissies?"

Hoseok chuckled, leaning down and planting small kisses all over Yoongi's face, ending it off with a short kiss on the lips.

"Nighty night baby.."

"Night hoba, I love you."

"I love you too kitten.." he mumbled, smiling as he walked back to his bedroom.

He sat down on his bed, grabbing the torn up lyric book from Yoongi's bag.

Hoseok wanted to make sure Yoongi felt extra loved lately. He's been having nightmares late at night, including being caught crying in the bathroom over something he wouldn't explain.

He was currently performing plan B, which was rewriting all the lyrics in the lyric book that had been destroyed Saturday night.  He performed plan A that same day. That was giving Yoongi lots of cuddles and kisses, as well as giving him about a billion new pet names.

Plan A was good, but he knew this would be something Yoongi would appreciate way more, so he got a new notebook he had bought from the store earlier, and started to fit the pieces of paper together like a puzzle.

It might take a while but honestly, Hoseok was willing to do anything to make Yoongi feel better.

After hours of writing, Hoseok's hand was finally starting to get numb. He hissed at the slight pain, lifting his pencil from the paper.

He only had 1 page left, the one titled 'Telepathy'. While he was reading over the lyrics he felt something he didn't feel with the other songs.

Sure, the other songs were amazing. They surprised Hoseok with how good they were, but this one just hit different.

The lyrics..spoke to him

He taped the pages together, getting his notebook and starting to write, despite the sharp pain still evident in his wrist and hand.

The first lyrics stated, "매번 같은 하루들 중에". Which translated to the English phrase: "I'm the happiest when I see you"

I mean- these lyrics could be completely meaningless, but to Hoseok the lyrics sounded sincere. Like they were meant for someone.

All of the other songs had been written in a different type a way, they didn't include ones feeling to another.

Hoseok smiled as he finished up the lyrics, that was until he heard footsteps nearing his room. He quickly shoved the notebook behind his pillow.

"Hobi?" Yoongi called, holding his arms out while walking towards Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled, hugging Yoongi as he got on the bed. "Hey gummy bear, wassup?"

Yoongi sighed, sitting in Hoseok's lap. "..I-I..I just wanna see my eomma and appa.." he mumbled, stuffing his face in Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok frowned, rubbing Yoongi's back. "Why ca—...never mind..I'm sorry baby."

Yoongi shook his head. "It's fine.."