Eight: "I Wish i Were Heather"

"Min Yoongi."

Yoongi flinched, looking back at a furious looking Heather. "O-Oh..h-hey Heather.."

Heather scoffed. "Already scared? Why? I haven't done anything, yet."

Yoongi shivered, wishing Hoseok was there to come save him from this monster. "Wh-What do you want Heather..?"

"I want you to tell Hoseok that you don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. Then I can have him all to myself. Sound good?"

Yoongi widened his eyes. "N-No! I would never do that!"

Heather raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so I guess you want me to tell the whole school about your little make out session with Kim Taehyung last night?" She asked, getting out her phone.

Yoongi shot a look of confusion. "...I didn't make out with Taehyung last night.."

Heather smirked. "Exactly."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "I-...I'll do it.."

Heather smiled. "Great, thank you Yoonie~!" She cooed, flicking Yoongi on the forehead and skipping away.

Yoongi looked down, worry and sadness filling in his expression. "How am I supposed to do this..?" He questioned himself.

-

"Hoseok..I-uh-..we need to talk.." Yoongi mumbled, shyly tugging on Hoseok's hoodie to get his attention.

Hoseok turned around, smiling at the presents of his tiny friend. "Okie dokie, whats up cutie?"

Yoongi blushed, looking down. "Well- ..I-..I don't think I want to have anything to do with you anymore..there's just- too much going on with Heather and-..just everything is out of place..I'm sorry."

Hoseok's eyes saddened, making Yoongi's heart shatter to a million pieces.

"Oh-...well then.." Hoseok muttered, looking at Yoongi in shock. "If that's how you really, truly feel I guess you're right. I'm sorry I've played with your heart this way.."

Yoongi held back tears. "...bye Hoseok.." he stepped back, watching Hoseok give a tiny wave before running away.

Tears were now running down his face. I guess Heather was not who she seemed like. She's an actual mythic bitch. Someone you'd never want to be associated with. She's wreck you. Leave you out to die. All she cares about is her stupid fucking reputation.

"That bitch." Hoseok mumbled under his breath, leaning against the brick walls of the school. "I can't believe she'd make him do that..poor baby's just to naive.."

Do you think Hoseok would really believe that Yoongi, the poor baby that loves Hoseok so much, would actually have the guts to tell Hoseok that the drama is just too much? Pffft- Hoseok knows exactly what happened. Heather told Yoongi to tell Hoseok not to talk to him anymore just so she could 'have him to herself'.

She really was a bitch.

-

"Seokie, guess what~?" Heather said, hugging into Hoseok's arm.

Hoseok internally rolled his eyes, looking down at the girl with an uninterested stare.

"That slut you always talk to us now out of our worries. I shooed him out of the way so we should be able to actually be happy now!" Heather exclaimed, smiling happily.

Hoseok sighed, unclenching Heathers arm from his. "Look, Heather..I don't think I can do this anymore. Not only is Yoongi my friend..I honestly love him with all my heart. I don't even know why I'm still with you, I should have left you a long time ago. We're done." He stated, pushing her to the lockers and walking away.

-

"YOONGI! WAIT UP!" Hoseok exclaimed, chasing Yoongi down the sidewalk.

Yoongi turned around, sadly looking at Hoseok. "I- ..c-cant speak to you.."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi sternly. "I broke up with Heather..now stop the act."

Yoongi sighed in relief, hugging Hoseok tightly. "Thank goodness..."

Hoseok smiled, hugging Yoongi back. "She can't hurt you anymore..as long as I'm right beside you..alright bubs?"

Yoongi softly smiled, nodding and planting a kiss in Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok shook his head, smashing their lips together.

Yoongi pulled away, gasping for air as he looked up at Hoseok. "Will you finally be my boyfriend?" He asked.

Hoseok smirked. "Is that even a question?" He chuckled. "Fuck yeah, I'll be your boyfriend." He then gripped Yoongi's waist again, their lips connecting as if they were magnetic.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook all walked by, stopping to not just hear, but see the tea.

"Damn. They're EATING each other's faces." Jungkook mumbled, looking away.

Taehyung nodded, slipping his hand around Jungkook's waist. "Yup. That could be us someday baby."

Jungkook blushed, hiding in Taehyung's embrace.

Jimin scrunched up his nose. "Nasty."

Taehyung chuckled, looking back at Yoonseok who were still making out on the sidewalk. "YO, GET A ROOM!" He yelped, scaring the two.

Hoseok groaned, flipping him off from afar.

Taehyung smirked, glancing at Jungkook. "I'm telling you, I'd like to eat you face like that just as much as I eat your—"

Jungkook widened his eyes, hushing Taehyung before he said anything stupid. "SO- MCDONALDS ANYONE?"

Jimin cheered. "FUCK YEAH! Even though I'm on a diet I could really go for some chicken nuggets—"

+

This book is back 👏 in 👏 business👏