Sixteen: "Le Younger Koo"

(Renamed the chapter)

"Yoongs, I'm tired.." Hoseok mumbled, laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder at the lunch table.

Yoongi frowned, kissing hoseoks cheek. "Try to make it through the day, okay? I can give you something to wake you up if you'd like."

Hoseok shook his head. "No..it's fine."

Yoongi nodded. "Alright then.." he held Hoseok's hand, the other one being used to play with Hoseok's hair.

Jungkook sat down, smiling at the couple. "Heya cutie! Heyyy Hoseok." He exclaimed, placing down his tray.

Yoongi grinned. "Hey Kook, what's up?"

Jungkook shyly smiled, looking down. "I was- actually wondering if you or Hoseok would mind taking care of my little brother tonight. I'm supposed to watch him- but Jimin and Taehyung asked to hang, and you know I can't say no to them— ..so?"

"I would- but I'm actually staying with Hoseok for about a week before I can go back to my apartment..we can both babysit if Hoseok's okay with it!" Yoongi exclaimed, smiling a bit.

Jungkook squealed. "Awesome! I didn't think you'd actually agree—"

Yoongi giggled. "I wasn't gonna but I thought about the sight of Hoseok playing with Jiwoon, and now I can't wait-"

Jungkook laughed. "Wow Hyung-"

Seokjin groaned. "Namjoon i swearrr can you just pleaseeee buy me the new outfit set? No one is able to afford it except for you!"

Namjoon looked down. "Jin, I have better things to waste my money on then some girly pink outfit set that ships all the way from LA."

Jin pouted. "Joonieee, just this once? Your dad already makes enough money in the studio.."

Namjoon sighed. "Fine. But shipping will take a while so if anybody affords to buy it, don't come whining to me about it."

Seokjin shrugged. "It is what it is. Now gimme a goddamn hug!" He yelped, throwing himself at Namjoon.

Namjoon scoffed. "No, thank you?"

Seokjin giggled. "Thanks Joon."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "What are you Namjoon? Seokjin's sugar daddy-?"

Namjoon blushed, pulling the excited male off of him. "N-No! I mean- he is kinda using my money to buy like everything..but no-"

Jungkook laughed. "Seokjin- looks like you got yourself a mans-"

Yoongi snickered. "Finally-"

Seokjin gasped, slapping both of them on the neck. "Y-You bafoons! I'm a single Pringle still- and I shall stay that way." He claimed, smiling proudly.

Namjoon shook his head, sitting down at the table.

All of the sudden someone came up behind Yoongi and Hoseok.

"...BOO!"

Hoseok jumped up, letting out a little yelp. He hugged himself close to Yoongi, groaning when he saw Taehyung laughing his ass off behind him, with Jimin holding his hand.