Three: "Polyester"

☀︎︎☾☀︎︎

Yoongi's eyes saddened, when he watched the brand new couple enter the school building. he tugged Hoseok's sweater close to him and returned to his locker, not wanting to talk to the two.

He sighed as he looked at himself in the tiny mirror displayed inside of his locker.

Ugly

He'd never like you

Heather is a million times prettier than you

Those same words kept repeating in his head. He couldn't be saying these thing to himself just because of a stupid boy could he?

Well..

He was, but it's because Hoseok isn't any ordinary boy. He's special. He's Jung Hoseok. The kind, handsome, talented, loyal, honest, sunshine who never fails to make anyone smile.

He was so goddamn perfect, and to Yoongi's luck he just so happened to fall for him. It wasn't hard. It only took around a week of knowing Hoseok for Yoongi to figure out he was for a fact, in love.

I mean, who wouldn't fall for such a kind heart?

"Looks like someone has too much jelly on his toast.."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and closed his locker, looking at the one and only Kim Taehyung.

"Shut up.." Yoongi muttered, gripping onto his math binder and starting to walk to his class.

"Oh come on, Yoongi! I know you're jealous of Heather.." taehyung stated, making Yoongi's eyes go wide.

Yoongi suddenly turned around. "You know..?" He questioned, voice soft and full of worry.

He thought he hadn't made it obvious that he liked Hoseok. How'd Taehyung know?

"Mhm, look...I know Heather is pretty but you don't have to be jealous of her just because of it! you're pretty as well!" Taehyung exclaimed, patting Yoongi's head and walking to his class.

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief. At least Taehyung didn't know that he like Hoseok. Taehyung and Hoseok are bffs. Both on the football team, both super popular and somewhat annoying—

Yoongi shrugged everything he had been thinking off and started to walk to class, just to be stopped by one of the last people he'd want to talk to at the moment.

"Oh, hey Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned around and saw Heather, her dark brown hair tucked behind her ears.

"Oh..hey." Yoongi said, smiling a bit.

Heather smiled and pointed to The sweater on Yoongi's shoulders. "Hoseok actually wanted that back...may I?" She asked.

Yoongi looked at the polyester sweater that Heather was pointing to. His fake smile turned into a frown and he looked back up at Heather,

"I-uh..yeah..here.." he mumbled, slipping the sweater off and handing it to the petite girl.

Heather smiled brightly and pinched Yoongi's cheek. "Awesome! Bye Yoongi!" She yelped, running off to probably wherever her new 'boyfriend' was.

Yoongi sighed as he watched Heather skip away with the maroon red sweater. He shook his head and returned to what he was doing, slowly walking to his 1st period class.

-
~Lunch time period~
-

< |hobi☀️💕|

hobi☀️💕
YOONGI HELP ME
seen 12:52 PM

hobi☀️💕
IM HEATHER'S PARTNER
FOR THAT SCIENCE PROJECT
SO THAT MEANS SHE HAS TO COME
TO MY HOUSE BUT MY  ROOM ISN'T
CLEAN-
Seen 12:56 PM

hobi☀️💕
YOONGI

Ugh wish I were heather-

hobi☀️💕
What? Why?

You always do all of the work
When we do projects
Together 🥺💕

hobi☀️💕
True-

hobi☀️💕
BUT THAT DOESN'T HELP
MY SITUATION!!!

Geez daddy chill

hobi☀️💕
Tf-

it's a meme...
you know what? ...nvm..

hobi☀️💕
Right..anyways so?

Oh! Right!!
Just clean your mtfkn room

hobi☀️💕
But I don't wanna 😡

hobi 🥺🥺
Pleeeaseee? For Heather?

hobi☀️💕
Well..
On one condition

Which is?

hobi☀️💕
You help me 😌

Bitch no.

hobi☀️💕
I'll give you a celebratory kiss 🌚

That's gay.

hobi☀️💕
You're gay.

True statement.

hobi☀️💕
Anyways- u in?

Ew no

hobi☀️💕
NO- I mEaNt—

I know what you meant dumbass

hobi☀️💕
Oh

And yes. I'll help u clean

hobi☀️💕
SCORE!!

Lmao-
Wait-
I still get my celebratory kiss right?
Seen at 1:04 PM

-