Five: "Kinda wish she were dead"

It had now been about 2 months since the cheek kissing incident. Nothing crazy or abnormal happened between the gang, Hoseok and Yoongi just didn't talk as much anymore.

Today Yoongi was going to watch Hoseok play at his football game. He missed Hoseok's company, and the same went back towards Yoongi.

After all, they were best friends. Inseparable! But then Heather just had to come and ruin the whole thing just like she always does.

You would think she'd be nicer to Yoongi. Pffft nah fam she freaking hates his guts. Istg she's secretly planning his murder.

Yoongi sat on the bleachers as he watched Hoseok run out onto the field, his blue and gold jersey shimmering in the setting sun.

Yoongi watched with heart eyes as Hoseok flipped his hair back out of his face and chased after the ball, scoring time to time.

He didn't even notice Heather walking toward the middle of the field, stopping the game.

A loud bang and screech was heard and a low curse erupted into the microphone hooked up to the speakers.

Heather groaned and positioned the microphone properly. She cleared her throat. "Testinnng testing! Okay-"

She took a deep breath and smirked at the crowd. "Hello, as you all know I am Heather." she stated, looking over to Hoseok who was awkwardly smiling.

She fake smiled and turned back to everyone. "And I just want to let you all know some secrets about a little friend of mine.." She exclaimed, looking straight toward Yoongi.

He mentally cursed to himself. This was not good. Yoongi widened his eyes and tensed his muscles. What secrets was he hiding?

"The special friend I'll be talking about is Min Yoongi."

"Hey, Hey, ma'am! You can't just interrupt the game with your nonsense!" The referee shouted, looking at Heather sternly.

"I'm sorry?" She asked innocently, the man instantly changing his mind.

She smiled evilly. "That's what I thought. Now, Yoongi here has been hiding a biiig secret. And he just so happened to also been hiding from his best friend." She stated, pulling Hoseok close to her.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and looked straight at Yoongi who was already looking down from the bleachers at him.

Heather chuckled lowly and took out a small piece of notebook paper she had in her pocket. "Right here is a note Yoongi left Hoseok this morning, listen to this." She cleared her throat,

"Dear Hobi,
We've been best friends for over 8 years now and I honestly enjoy every single moment with you. I understand that you are currently in a relationship but I just want you to know my feeling towards you. I already understand that you don't feel the same way and that's completely fine. I'm not even half as pretty as her. You even gave her the polyester sweater you gave me back on the 3rd of December. You made me feel cold so many times when you would wrap you arms around her and embrace her. Overall, I just wish I were Heather.
I hope you know I miss you a lot! <3

Your not so secret admirer,
Yoongi <3"

Heather crumpled the note up and threw it on the ground, stomping on it with her foot.

Yoongi watched in horror as tears started to brew in his cat like eyes. He sniffled and ran down the bleachers and off of the field.

Hoseok's heart broke. His best friend of 8 years being humiliated in front of the whole school, exposed for having a crush on him, and saying he had wished he were Heather.

Hoseok looked at Heather with an unreal expression and ran off the field, the same way Yoongi went.

-

"Yoongi! I know you're in here..."Hoseok called, hearing small sniffles quietly erupt from one of the stalls.

Hoseok slowly opened the stall door to reveal a full on sobbing Yoongi, trying to contain himself the best he could.

Hoseok frowned and pulled Yoongi in close to him. "Yoongi..."

Yoongi shook his head and cried into Hoseok's Jersey, not caring that he was all hot and sweaty.

He held onto Hoseok as tight as he could, even though he thought Hoseok would dislike him now.

Hoseok gently placed his hands on Yoongi waist and started to softly kiss Yoongi's cheeks, whispering sweet nothing into his ear.

Yoongi sniffled, looking up in confusion. He smiled weakly. "H-Hobi...why a-are you s-still here w-with m-me..?" He asked, his eyes saddening again.

Hoseok frowned and wiped Yoongi's tears. "You're my best friend Yoon.." he whispered, leaning in toward Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes widened as Hoseok hugged him tightly. For some reason the words "you're my best friend" made his heart hurt. But he still appreciated his friends comfort.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok off of him. Even though he enjoyed his presents, this was just making Yoongi love Hoseok even more.

Hoseok sighed. "Yoon, do you wanna come over tonight? I'll serve you dinner...my mom is one of the best cooks here in Seoul." He asked, looking at Yoongi eagerly.

Yoongi thought. "Will Heather interrupt again?" He asked, fluttering his eyes lashes with a slight pout.

Hoseok shook his head. "She won't now." He winked and kissed Yoongi cheek one last time before exiting the bathroom.

Yoongi blushed and hid his face in his hands even though he knew nobody was there to see his blushing face anyways.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all

-