Twenty one: "The Last"

TW: Blade

Yoongi opened the drawer, the sound alarming Hoseok.

Hoseok widened his eyes. "Yoongi close the drawer!"

Yoongi's grip tightened on the nob. He didn't want to do what he was about to do, but it seemed like he needed it at the moment.

Hoseok started to panic, twisting the door nob a couple times. "Baby- open the damn door and tell me what's wrong!"

Yoongi wiped his tears, grabbing the sharp blade that was displayed.

~
"That's right you little brat, you better go hide. You don't wanna know what's gonna happen when I see your damn face."

Yoongi cried silently, hugging his knees.

"What the fuck are you doing Cho?!" A voice called out.

"Oh- Kawon, you didn't hear any of that did you..?"

"The fuck I did, where's Yoongi?"

"Th-The bathroom.."

Kawon rushed to the bathroom, opening the door and picking the small boy up.

"Come on little guy, why don't we take you home to me and my family? I promise you we'll treat you better."

Yoongi sniffled, nodding. "P-Please save me from her.." he mumbled, rubbing a small cut in his wrist.

Kawons eyes saddened, ruffling his hair. "I will.. don't worry. This is the last of this Misery."

~

Yoongi sighed, closing the drawer. He unlocked the door before Hoseok kicked it down.

Hoseok released a breath, hugging Yoongi tightly. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"No.."

Hoseok smiled, cupping Yoongi cheeks. "That's my good boy.."

Yoongi nodded, looking down.

Hoseok planted a small kiss on Yoongi's nose. "Please never scare me like that again.." he mumbled.

Yoongi sniffled, hugging Hoseok. "M' sorry Kawon!" He cried, not being able to hold back the tears any longer.

Hoseok was surprised by the action, catching Yoongi in his arms. "Baby.. Kawon is my eomma's name."

Yoongi nodded, wiping his tears with his sweater paws. "I-It's a long story.." he sniffled, continuing to sob in Hoseok's t-shirt.

Hoseok rocked the boy, carrying him back to the bed. "Hey, bub..we can talk about what's going on later. Right now, I want you to calm down."

Yoongi blinked a few times. "B-But what about school..?"

Hoseok shook his head. "We're not going today."

Yoongi nodded, looking at Hoseok. "Will you stay with me..?"

Hoseok smiled, kissing the tiny birthmark on Yoongi's forehead. "Of course honey.."

Yoongi blushed, grabbing Hoseok's hand and rubbing it gently. "I-I love you.." he mumbled.

Hoseok chuckled. "I love you too..now let me go tell Eomma about what happened. I'm sure she heard everything."

Yoongi nodded, closing his eyes. Eventually he fell asleep.

Mrs. Jung sighed, brushing the little strands of baby hair from Yoongi's forehead. He was sweaty from- well I'm not sure, but it was probably something that happened in his dream.

"Yoongi, you need to get up and take this..it will help you with your anxiety of the past." Mrs. Jung explained, shaking Yoongi awake.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, looking at the substance. He shook his head, pushing it away.

She sighed. "Don't make me force you.."

Yoongi pouted, opening his mouth. He took the strange liquid, feeling like a kid again.

"Sorry, we didn't have the pills.." Mrs. Jung apologized, ruffling Yoongi's hair.

"It's fine Mrs. Jung. I'm used to taking the liquid version of medicine anyways, I don't like pills." Yoongi mumbled, blushing in embarrassment.

Mrs. Jung chuckled. "Aww, what a cutie." She smiled. "Having flashbacks about chowhe?"

Yoongi looked at his feet, nodding hesitantly. "Mhm.."

Mrs. Jung sighed. "Listen Yoon, that evil lady is gone. You have me and Hoseok now, and we will do everything we can to keep you safe from her."

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you Kawon.."

Mrs. Jung nodded. "Of course honey. Now, get some rest and forget about that beast. I need to talk to Hoseok about what's going on."

This chapter was little shorter than the others, but honestly it's 4:00 AM and I haven't slept in 48 hours. (I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY) sooo imma get some sleep.