One: The 3rd of December

Laughter was heard all over the campus. It was snow day at school, however the students decided to gather around the school and play around in the snow with their friends.

"AHHH NO JUNGKOOK DON'T YOU DARE!" Jimin yelped, running away from Jungkook who was holding a giant snowball.

Jungkook smirked and started chasing after Jimin. Yoongi watched his friends play around in the snow as he sat beside a tree, freezing his butt off.

You see, Yoongi was a pretty careless person. Careless enough to totally forget to wear a warm layer of clothing.

His small body was curled up into a ball, shivering. His nose was red, but he wanted to stay with his friends.

Yoongi widened his eyes as he watched Jungkook throw the huge snowball at Jimin who threw one back but missed and hit Seokjin.

"YAH- YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Jin shouted, picking up his beanie that had fell on the ground and picking up a pile of snow. He chuckled and started chasing after Jimin.

"HAVE MERCY! HAVE MERCYYYY!" Jimin started yelping, flailing his arms in the air.

Yoongi laughed time himself, wrapping his arms around his chest to radiate some heat.

"Hey, Hyung!"

Yoongi looked up to see Hoseok hovering over him with a sweet smile.

"O-Oh! H-Hey Hoseok.." Yoongi muttered out, making him shiver more.

Hoseok furrowed his eyes brows and sat next to Yoongi. "You alright Yoon?" He questioned.

Yoongi attempted to nod but couldn't. "I'm f-f-f-fine.." he mumbled, hugging himself tighter.

Hoseok chuckled. "C'mon Hyung, it's the third of December and you're not wearing any warm clothing?!"

Yoongi blushed and looked down in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah..I know I-I'm d-d-dumb.."

Hoseok shook his head and lifted Yoongi's chin. "You're not!...here, have my sweater!" He lifted his sweater off of his shoulders and placed it around Yoongi's small torso.

Yoongi's eyes were a bit widened. "I-I uh..this isn't n-necessary..r-really!" He muttered, moving his hand to take off the sweater.

Hoseok placed his hand over Yoongi's. "Hyung..it's fine, I want you to be warm especially on a day like this..plus it looks better on you than on me!" He exclaimed, giving Yoongi a bright smile.

Yoongi blushed a bit and gazed at Hoseok for a few moments. Yoongi shook his head as he saw Hoseok look away.

He followed where Hoseok's eyes were going to find himself staring right at Heather. Yoongi looked at Hoseok who had a small pink tint painted on his cheeks. Something that was not there before.

Yoongi looked back at Heather who turned to the two and waved. Hoseok waved back, but Yoongi just stood there staring at her.

Yoongi came to realization when a strong gust of wind blew by, making Yoongi shiver. He looked at Hoseok and slightly smiled.

"Sh-She's got you mesmerized huh?" He said hesitantly, his breath being shown in the air.

Hoseok looked back at Yoongi and shyly smiled. "Y-Yeah..is it obvious..?" He questioned, placing his arm on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Well..a bit.." Yoongi replied.

"Gosh darn it-"

"I-It's not too visible!" Yoongi yelped, startling Hoseok a little.

Yoongi fiddled with his fingers and looked down at the snowy ground. "S-sorry..I didn't mean to scare you..you know what I should go..I'm probably embarrassing you so—"

"It's fine Hyung..really!" Hoseok interrupted, making Yoongi smile softly (something he didn't do often)

Hoseok glanced back at Heather. "...should I go talk to her?" He asked, looking back at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked back at Hoseok, his mind was telling him to say no but his heart wanted his friend to be happy.

"Of course, go get her tiger!" Yoongi giggled, punching Hoseok playfully in the chest.

"Aww, thanks Hyung! Wish me luck!!" Hoseok yelled as he ran towards Heather.

"Y-Yep..!" Yoongi yelled back, his voice getting weaker. "Stupid heart..." he muttered, hugging Hoseok's sweater close to him.

-