Twenty Eight: "Shut up Heather!"

Yoongi let out a deep breath, sitting down in his chair. Yoongi and Hoseok had returned to school after taking a couple days off to visit Gwangju.

"Hey Yoongs! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Jimin exclaimed, taking a big bite of his lunch.

Yoongi nodded, looking around the lunch room.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "You good Hyung?"

Yoongi looked back at the trio, nodding again. "Y-Yeah..I'm fine, just looking for Hoseok."

Jungkook looked at the others, smirking. "Of course you are."

Yoongi let out a shy giggle, finally seeing that Hoseok was coming back from the bathroom.

Hoseok smiled, sitting next to Yoongi and wrapping his arms around Yoongi's torso.

Yoongi blushed, leaning into Hoseok touch.

"Oooo you guys are touchy~ what's going on?" Jimin questioned, smirking.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok looked back, shaking his head. "It's nothing..we're just happy to see you guys again!" He exclaimed, smiling brightly.

Yoongi nodded, looking at the group.

Taehyung hummed. "Sus."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, his expression suddenly changing. "H-Hobi..uhm.." he glanced at vminkook, then looked back at Hoseok.

He pointed to his stomach, making Hoseok nod.

"Hey- uhm..guys, we'll be right back..Yoongi hasn't been feeling well for the past few days- so.." Hoseok explained, gently taking Yoongi's hand.

Vminkook all agreed, letting Yoonseok go off to wherever they were going.

Yoongi quickly led Hoseok to his locker, hugging him tightly. "I-It hurts Seokie..I can't do this.."

Hoseok hugged back, rubbing his back softly. "Yoongi if you really feel like you can't do this whole pregnancy thing, then I can call the doctor tonight and schedule you a visit for this weekend.." he paused. "Yknow- to like—"

Yoongi shook his head. "N-No! The last thing I'd want is for this baby not to be born at all.." he held Hoseok's hand. "I-I'm just still so scared.."

Hoseok nodded. "I know, I'm so sorry baby..It's all my fault—"

"N-No it isn't..I never told you any of this..a-and I know someday I'll have the guts to tell you, and I'm so sorry I'm keeping secrets.." Yoongi explained, looking into Hoseok's eyes.

"I'm really sorry."

Hoseok shook his head, pulling Yoongi into a kiss. They stayed like that for a few seconds, pulling away when Hoseok started to say something.

"Don't say sorry bub..it's fine."

Yoongi sighed, nodding. "L-Let's just go back to the lunch room before they come searching for us."

Hoseok agreed, holding Yoongi's hand in his own and walking back to the lunchroom. They didn't seem to notice the people following right behind them.

Heather groaned, pulling Jennie up onto the stage. "Gosh, Jennie! If your weren't so damn clumsy I wouldn't be having to waste my time right now!" She yelped.

Jennie looked down. "S-Sorry Heather..I-I just— I don't wanna do this.."

Heather rolled her eyes. "Don't you remember?"

~ F L A S H B A C K ~

"Jennie, pick." Heather paused. "It's either yoongi, or me."

Jennie looked down at her feet. "Heather, I can't..you're both my best friends and I wouldn't want to leave either of yo—"

"Pick goddamnit!" Heather shouted, pushing Jennie into a brick wall.

Jennie teared up sinking to the floor. "I-I pick you Heather!"

~END OF: F L A S H B A C K ~

"So you see?" Heather started, grabbing the microphone.

"You chose me."

She turned on the microphone, standing in the middle of the stage. "Everyone, may I have you attention?"

The whole cafeteria turned to Heather.

Heather smirked, pressing the button that made the projected come down.

Jennie walked out from behind the curtain, looking at the floor the whole time. She connected her phone to the projector, revealing a video saved to her camera roll. It wasn't play just yet.

Heather fake smiled, gesturing toward the video. "This right here is a video that I'd like to share with the school. Apparently a specific couple here in the school is hiding some very hot tea."

"Play the video." Heather, muttered.

Jennies finger hesitated over the play button. Just before hitting the button she looked over in the direction that Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting in. Just like that, she shut off her phone.

She ran towards heather, taking the microphone from her hand. "You know what? No, Heather. I'm not gonna watch one of my best friends be humiliated by your shenanigans anymore. This stops now." She unplugged the projector, putting her phone in her pocket.

Heather's eyes got big, fake laughing. "Jennie what the fuck are you doing? You picked ME."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "You really think I'd want to be friends with an abusive bitch who wants to see the sweetest boy in the world get humiliated for no fucking reason? If you do, then you're a delusional bitch. Oh wait— I already knew that you were. Fuck off."

Heather furrowed her eyebrows, slapping Jennie. "You're nothing but a sick fake ass bitch!" She shouted.

Jennie widened her eyes, about to burst into tears.

"Shut up Heather!" Yoongi yelped, attempting to run to the stage before getting held back by Hoseok.

Heather chuckled, looking into the crowd at Yoongi. "I would shut up you fucking slut. I'm not the one who's pregnant at 18."

Yoongi's eyes got big, his lips trembling in fear.

Hoseok shook his head in disbelief, grabbing Yoongi's hand. "Come on, let's go Yoongi."

I legit wrote this chapter and I'm boutta throw hands- ('̀-'́)
Lol anyways, thanks for reading!
Bye!

I legit wrote this chapter and I'm boutta throw hands- (ง'̀-'́)งLol anyways, thanks for reading!Bye!