Chapter 3 Becoming a Legendary Outlaw

the Lincoln County War drags on for another year. And I am very worried that the regulators and I would not make it out of the Lincoln county war alive. Some of the regulator have been badly hurt and I am now an outlaw. I am now wanted dead or alive and Pat Garrett who was my friend and is now hunting me. I am not a mile ahead of Garrett and step out of hell. I am tired and I haven't eaten in months up to nearly a year and I haven't slept or rested for two years and months. but I can't sleep and rest and eat have to keep moving and keep running. if I stop to rest and sleep Pat Garrett will catch me and I will be brought back to Lincoln County and hanged. I really miss some very dear people I don't know if I will ever see them again. today has became my worse day because I have been caught by sheriff Pat Garrett and now I sit in the Lincoln County Court house waiting my fate and waiting to be hanged. there is this one deputy of Pat's that hates me and he keeps bullying me and threating me. he keeps threating to kill me I have had enough of his threats and bullying. today I have put an end to Bob Olinger's bullying and threats because I have just escaped from Pat's jail and I have shot and killed Bob Olinger and now I am on the run again. I have came to Fort Sumner to rest but rest isn't coming because one night will find me and he will shot and kill me. but that time hasn't came yet so I am free and still on the run for now. but that day will come very soon but for now it hasn't came yet.