Chapter 7 My Dear Sweet Big Sister Bridget

one cold January morning i had walked into the library looking for  the book. called the stone garden the epic story of Billy the Kid. i know that the book was about me i wanted to see how my story was being told. i went to the section of the library where the western books was. that is where i had saw the book the month before. but i couldn't find the book so i walked up to the young lady behind the counter and said " i am sorry to bother you ma'am i am looking for a book called the stone garden the epic story of Billy the Kid and i can't find it and i was wondering if you could help me find it." when she had turned around to face me i was surprised to that the young woman was my big sister Bridget. she looks at at me and says" William is that you?" i smile and say " yes it is me." Bridget that really you?" she hugs me and says " little brother it is me." i fight back my tears but i could not hide my tears of joy. i ask Bridget to come and have dinner with me and my wife. she says " that she would love to come and have dinner with me and my wife." that afternoon Bridget comes to have dinner with me and my wife. and we talked for a very long time. i told Bridget about my life as an outlaw and she blamed her self for me becoming an outlaw. i hugged her and told her that it wasn't her fault. please don't blame your self. and the next day when i was in town my baby brother Joe finds me. the McCarty children are reunited again. i am very happy to have my sister Bridget and my brother Joe here with me.

this is the book that had brought me and my dear sweet big sister Bridget together

this is the book that had brought me and my dear sweet big sister Bridget together. i want to say to  my sister Bridget and my brother Joe i love you both so very much. and Bridget it wasn't your fault for what our stepfather had done to me and it wasn't your fault for me becoming an outlaw. and to my adopted father and mamma and my wife. dreamers i am the biggest one there is. if anything happens to me please play the song the dance for me that will allow me to come back and say if anybody is crazy enough to cry for me and shed a tear for me don't. i have had a ball with the time that the good lord had gave me. it is my life it is better left to chance i could have missed the pain but i had to miss the dance. and i wouldn't miss that for the world.