Chapter 13 A Year Later and a Sweet Surprise

a year after my death Chavez comes to visit my grave. he says " Billy everyone misses you so much your adopted fathers Lawrence Talbot and Brushy Bill Roberts just sit and stair and your adopted mamma Lillian just sits in her room and cries. and Dahlia doesn't eat and she cries her self to sleep every night. and your son little William Joshua has become an outlaw Bridget and Joe have left town the regulators are not the same without you. i miss you so much. and Severus says that they have started a new class in you honor  i really wish that you were here Chivato." i walk up and touch his hand Chavez looks up to see me standing there in front of him. he says " Chivato is it really you?" i smile and say " yes Chavez it is really me" he says " we saw you die and we had your funeral" i told him after y'all had left before they had started to bury me. Dorian Gray had came to see me and to say his last goodbyes he had gave me some kind of medicine that had brought me back. he had me to stay with him until he made sure that i was alright. Chavez said " that it is getting late and time go home. and Chivato you need to come home with me everyone will be glad to see you" i went home with Chavez. my adopted fathers had came up and hugged me. Dahlia ran to me and hug me crying and my mamma Lillian hugged me crying. doctor Simpson and my friend Doc were very happy to see me. the other regulators had smiled through their tears. i hold my son and talked him out of becoming an outlaw. 

this is the chapter of the Lincoln County War