Unfinished Business

IN THE APOCALYPSE WORLD LUNA, MARY, AND JACK WALK THROUGH THE FOREST together

IN THE APOCALYPSE WORLD LUNA, MARY, AND JACK WALK THROUGH THE FOREST together. "Balthazar's army attacked, but we were ready. And then I... I killed him." Jack says.

"And Bobby?" Mary asks.

Jack says, "Well, Mila and him will be back in a few days with the people that we saved."

"How many?" Luna asks.

"30 at least. You're not happy? This is the third battle in a row that we've won." Jack asks.

"Jack, I know. I... We're running out of space and supplies. And now with all those new people, I just...don't know how we're gonna take care of everybody." Mary says.

There's a rustling in the woods nearby, and Mary instantly draws her gun and aims it at a man with raised arms

"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you." Jakob apologizes.

Mary asks, "What is it, Jakob?"

"Just got word from the eyes outside Michael's fortress." He says.

"And?" Luna asks.

Jakob says, "They're saying the angels, they're leaving."

"Why would they leave?" Jack questions.

THE GROUP SITS AROUND A FIRE IN THEIR CAMP, JACK CHECKED THE LOCATION with his nephilim abilities. "It's all empty."

"You're sure?" Mary asks.

Jack says, "There are a few angels guarding the perimeter, but inside... they're gone."

"What is going on?" Luna asks.

Jack says, "Maybe...maybe he's scared."

Jakob says, "We've been fighting Michael the better part of eight years. There is nothing he is scared of."

Jack says, "He's scared of me. I'm winning."

Mary and Luna say, "Jack--"

Jack says, "I think we should go, see if Michael left anything behind, something that can tell us where he's gone, what he's planning."

"It could be a trap." Mary tells him.

"She's right Jack." Lune agrees with her.

Jack says, "It's all right. I'll keep you safe."

AS THE GROUP PREPARED TO GO TO MICHAEL'S ABANDONED CHURCH, MARY AND Jack pulled Luna aside.

"No." Luna says recognize the look. It was a look Dean gave her often, when he wanted her stay back. "I've been on hunts before." She says.

"Luna, I can't risk this one. Just stay back, help people here." Mary says.

"Come on I can help. I miss going on hunts." She says.