Breakdown

LUNA HAD MET SOME OF THE PEOPLE AT THE CAMP LIKE BOBBY'S LOOKALIKE, WHO'S name is actually Bobby too

      LUNA HAD MET SOME OF THE PEOPLE AT THE CAMP LIKE BOBBY'S LOOKALIKE, WHO'S name is actually Bobby too. She felt like she was going crazy. She has asked Sam to describe this apocalypse world to her. He did reluctantly, he told her about this world. Today was quiet, she was thankful for the clothes she had packed, she only regretted leaving her thicker jacket in the bunker.

"What's your deal?" Derek asks her.

"My what?" Luna asks.

"You're deal, where'd you come from?" Derek says, "your clothes are clean and look new. The day you got here  you said your world."

"Look, I just need to find my dad and I'm gone." She says.

"Those chance are low." He says and she turns to look at him angrily by his comment. "Once you get separated, if you don't know where you're going-"

"-You don't know my dad. He's survived worse." She says. "He's been to hell and back. My family has." She makes her way to Bobby and Camila to see in what she can help on. She knew she needed to find Mary and Jack, if she couldn't find her dad or uncle. If she finds Jack, she's set. Bobby automatically knew she was Dean's and Sam's family once Camila introduce them. He kept her secret for the time being, and Camila suspected Bobby knew more than he was letting on.

     LUNA SAT BY HERSELF AS SHE HELD THE PICTURE OF HER, AND DEAN IN HER HANDS. She remembers the day Sam took it, they were both leaning on the impala, it was a happy day for them. After a successful hunt, they went to the fair and Dean and her stuffed their faces after going on the rides. Between Dean and Sam they won a small penguin, which she named Penny.

"You don't interact much with others." Camila comments as she sees the picture in the young girls hand. "That your dad?" Camila asks.

"Yeah." Luna says.

"Well he is a looker." She says making the Winchester girl laugh.

"Sorry, just many people say that to insult him. They refer to my uncle as the one with the brains." Luna says.

"What about you?" Camila asks.

"Just referred to as baby Winchester." Luna smiles a little. "Have you guys found any new people?"

"No, sorry Dani." Camila says. Luna nods and gets the photo of her and Dean putting it back in her journal, shoving it into her backpack. "You're not from here." Camila tells her. "Your clothes are new, clean, your shoes are not worn out. Everything you own is new, you own a device you call an iPod."