Honey, No Estas

THE WINCHESTERS, AND CAS ARE HOME IN THE BUNKER, LUNA WAS ON HER COMPUTER

         THE WINCHESTERS, AND CAS ARE HOME IN THE BUNKER, LUNA WAS ON HER COMPUTER. She looks to her right and sees a deck of card and she remembers teaching Jack how to play.

Sam, Luna, and Jack were the only ones in the bunker. She was teaching Jack how to play cards. She kept laughing because he didn't have a poker face and he kept showing her his cards. Asking questions about the game.

"Okay let's play goldfish better!" Luna says, and she explains the game, and sets the card up. Sam looks up at them and smiles seeing Jack make a pair, and he shows it off to Luna.

"High five!" Luna smiles, holding her hand up and Jack high fives her.

The three of them hear a knock on the door and it pulls Luna out of her thoughts, and they all share a look.

"No one ever knocks." Luna says giving her dad a worried look. He pulls out a gun, telling her and Sam to hide. She grabs a gun, she curses herself for wearing her Sulley slipper. Cas was in the nowhere to be seen, as Luna was about to texted him. Her dad calls her out.

"Baby! Sammy!" Dean calls out.

LUNA STOOD ALONGSIDE HER FATHER AND UNCLE. HER FORMER BEST FRIENDS SAT in front of her, Meredith and Eric. Eric and Meredith both stared at her trying to figure her out and why she hasn't said anything.

"I'm going to change." Luna tells Dean, who nods. She walks to her bedroom, confused on why her childhood best friends would be here. Luna changes quickly and makes her way to her father, uncle, Cas, and her childhood friends. Her father is questioning them, and Luna stays behind them.

"Dad." Luna says softly, and Dean turns to look at Luna. "Let me?" Dean nods. Luna walks and stops in front of Meredith and Eric, or them claiming to be them.

"What did you get me for my ninth birthday?" Luna asks.

"Your dads address." Meredith says, "last known."

"I got you paint brushes." Eric says.

"Last time we heard your dad was dead, Luna." Meredith says.

"I left you guys in California, you should of stayed there." Luna says looking between the two.

"My brother is dead Luna, and your family is the only ones who can help. That's why Meredith and I decided to track you down." Eric says, and Luna opens her mouth but she closes her mouth immediately. "And it didn't happen back home, my brother moved."

"I'm sorry." Luna tells him, Dean looks between the two teenagers. Meredith squeezes Eric's hand and he turns to look at her giving her a grateful smile, it doesn't go unnoticed by Luna. Luna shares a look with her father.

"Tell us what happened." Dean says taking a seat next to Luna.

             THE WINCHESTERS WERE DRIVING TO NEBRASKA, LUNA WAS THANKFUL SHE DIDN'T have to go back to her hometown. She didn't want to go back, her aunt Lily still lived in the area but she visited Luna in Kansas.