Let the Good Times Roll

INSIDE THE BUNKER, SAM IS TEACHING THE PEOPLE FROM APOCALYPSE WORLD are gathered around Sam, who is standing in front of a board covered with news clippings of world events

            INSIDE THE BUNKER, SAM IS TEACHING THE PEOPLE FROM APOCALYPSE WORLD are gathered around Sam, who is standing in front of a board covered with news clippings of world events. Sam says, pointing to various pictures and clippings. "The ice caps are melting. People marching. A little bit of, uh, craziness in the movie world. Businessman billionaire mogul turned president, embroiled in yet another controversy. And that...is pretty much the world—uh, our world—right now."

"Let me get this right—the ice caps are melting, a movie where a girl goes all the way with a fish...wins Best Picture, and that damn fool idjit from The Apprentice is president?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah our world is currently shit. With the annoying orange." Luna says making some of the group laugh.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"And you call where we come from "Apocalypse World"." Bobby says.

Sam laughing says, "Good point." Sam's cellphone rings, "Sorry. Uh. Excuse me." Sam gives Luna a look and turns from the group to answer his phone. "Dean." Luna's phone goes off, it's a message from Nikki and she smiles seeing the teenagers name.

          THEY GATHER OUTSIDE BY A BOATHOUSE ALONGSIDE A LAKE. THE GROUND is wet and muddy.

"All right, gang's all here." Dean comments as Sam and  Luna join Dean, Castiel and Jack

"How many are inside?" Sam asks.

"I can hear three. Wait, maybe—maybe four." Castiel says listening in on their conversation. "They're talking about whether Kylie Jenner would make a good mother. The consensus is no." Luna looks at him and wonders if he ever eavesdrops on her conversations.

"Yeah, well, that's why I'm a Khloe man." Dean says.

Luna tilts her head to the side, letting out a  'Huh' at her fathers confessions.

"All right, we're talking werewolves," Dean takes an ammo clip out of his pocket and loads his gun. Then he gestures towards Jack.  "which means..."

"Silver bullets." Jack says.

"Up top!" Luna says encouragingly, holding her hand up, Jack smiles and high fives her. The three adults look at the two kids in amusement.

"That's right. So, you know the play. Let's do it to it." Dean says.

They all walk towards the boat house. A man exits and struggles to light a match for his cigarette. He turns his back and continues to struggle with the match. When he turns back Castiel stabs him with an angel blade. The man's eyes turn green and fangs descend from his gums.

Inside the boat house three men are drinking beer and laughing.

"And that...that is why I'm a Khloe man." One of them says. Sam, Dean, Luna, and Jack bust through the door. The men's fangs descend as the jump up out of their seats. Jack holds out his hand and holds them back as the Winchester shoot the men several times.