Love Has No Limits

LUNA WINCHESTER SAT ON HER BED, THE YOUNGEST WINCHESTER IS ANGRY

         LUNA WINCHESTER SAT ON HER BED, THE YOUNGEST WINCHESTER IS ANGRY. ANGRY the world, at her dad, at Michael, at herself. Everyone could pick up on her anger. After Mary found her, she just sat with the girl, in silence. When Sam and Jack came back, and Dean didn't come back she became angrier. Dickhead Michael had lied, he broke the agreement he and her father made. But what  could they expect from a jackass arcangel.

She grabbed a water bottle shoving it in her bag, turning around to leave the kitchen she jumps seeing Derek.

"You're okay?" Derek asks her. He knew the young girl had lost her father to Michael, saving the world. He knew the two were close, like weirdly close maybe it was the fact that there hunters and he's Luna's only parent and Dean's parenting style is pretty laid back until she's in danger.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Luna says walking away from him. The two still don't see eye to eye.

"Luna where are you going?" Sam asks entering the kitchen.

"Out." She says.

"Luna." Sam says, he had been patient with his niece, but he wasn't sure how long he could be patient with her.

"Nikki and I have are hanging out." She says. "I can't exactly bring her here, so we're going to the diner." She tells Sam. "I'll share my location." Sam sighs as him and Mary share a look.

"Give her time." Mary says.

"I know how my niece is, she doesn't need time, she needs Dean." He says.

"Sam, Dean made a deal to save her, you and Jack. She was ready to make that deal, for the sake of everyone." She says. "She's filling the guilt of Dean making that deal to save her."

"Dean was worried she took after him." He says, "Camila left this life for her, to give her a normal life, she left it all behind for her, and she wanted her daughter away from this life. Dean tried honoring that, she lived with Bobby for a few, until he died. Then she came to live with us, and maybe we should of let Lily taken her back home."

"Sam, a girl needs her father in her life, from what Luna says, she's spent her whole childhood asking about Dean. She's angry at her mother, for never telling him about her existence, in the first place." Mary says and Sams rubs his face.

"She found her own mom dead, in her home driveway, she was eleven, weeks before she buried Luke, and ever since then, she's been losing either Dean or I or someone we meet." He says.

NIKKI WAITED OUTSIDE THE DINER FOR LUNA, LUNA WALKS UP TO HER WITH A small smile. The girls sat at a booth and talked. Nikki and Luna walked around the park, and sat down on the bench.

"Hey, so I heard that you and Andy dated." Nikki says as Luna drinks her milkshake.

"If by dated, you mean hung out in secret, because the caption of the cheer squad was too embarrassed to be seen with me, then yes." Luna says. "How did you find out?"