The Bad Place

INSIDE THE BUNKER DEAN'S CARRYING A PAPER BAG, WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY with his phone pressed to his ear, having reached Patience's voicemail, while he listens to Patience's message, he enters the war room, where Sam and Luna are working ...

INSIDE THE BUNKER DEAN'S CARRYING A PAPER BAG, WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY with his phone pressed to his ear, having reached Patience's voicemail, while he listens to Patience's message, he enters the war room, where Sam and Luna are working on their laptops. He leaves a message for Patience, setting his bag on the table and taking a seat.

Dean says, "Patience, hey. This is, uh, Dean Winchester. Listen, I know that I, uh, told you to avoid this life, but, uh... me and my brother, we're– we're looking for someone. And we put an APB out with every hunter we know, and... nothing. We really could use a psychic's help on this. So... if you could call me back. Thanks." he hangs up and he talks to Sam. "Any word from Cas?"

Sam says, "Yeah. Uh, he says he's still looking for Jack, working a lead in Tucson."

Dean's phone rings in his hand and he shows the phone to Sam. "Hmm."

The phone continues to ring. Dean answers it and puts the phone on speaker, setting it on the table so Sam can hear it too. Sam shuts the lid of his laptop.

Dean says, "Hi Jody!"

"Hey Jody!" Luna greets not looking up from her laptop.

Sam greets, "Hi Jody! What's going on?"

Jody on the speakerphone says, "Hey boys, Luna, I got something for ya. Friend of mine from Bismarck PD called with a lead. He said that a local artist was found dead with his eyes burned out."

Sam startles. Luna looks up with wide eyes. Dean meanwhile is digging into his bag. He turns back to the phone, Dean says, "Sounds angel-y."

Jody says, "Yeah, that's what I thought, except for that there was a witness– the victim's girlfriend. She pegged someone at the scene." Jody adds, "She gave the police a description. I think its your boy."

Back at the bunker, Sam and Dean look at each other consideringly. Luna doesn't seem to believe this, it can't be Jack.

LUNA WAITED OUTSIDE DEREK SWAN'S ART STUDIO, SHE LEANED ON BABY AS SHE WAITS for her dad and uncle to finish questioning Paula, Derek's girlfriend. Her eyes couldn't leave the huge mural of wings painted on the wall in front of where the Impala is parked.

"It can't be him, right?" She asks seeing her dad and uncle making their way to her. "Right?"

"Luna-." Dean says.

"-No, this is Jack, we're talking about." She says not believing him.

"We don't know, it can anyone. He was seen here, by Derek's girlfriend." Sam tells her and she just nods, taking a seat on the backseat.

Sam sits in the front and goes through John Winchester's journal. Dean walks towards the car with a tray of coffees in hand. He joins Sam in the car and offers him a cup of coffee.