Gods and Monsters

LUNA HAD GOTTEN A WIERD TEXT FROM MEREDITH AND ERIC, WHICH LEAD TO A LONG conversation of them thinking something supernatural was going on in their town

LUNA HAD GOTTEN A WIERD TEXT FROM MEREDITH AND ERIC, WHICH LEAD TO A LONG conversation of them thinking something supernatural was going on in their town. Luna nervously plays with her hands. Her wishes and hoping that she would never have contact with them, weren't going to stay that way, deep down Luna knew it, even if she wanted to believe otherwise.

"Okay, I'll get someone to go." Luna says.

"Okay, thanks Luna." Meredith says.

"Yeah, hey um? Tell your moms, hey for me." Luna says.

"We will." Eric says.

"And don't do anything stupid." Luna tells them.

"Don't worry, I won't let Eric go anywhere near this." Meredith says making her smile.

"Just, stay away from this, I'll have someone look into it." She says.

IN THE BUNKER MARY, BOBBY, SAM AND CAS ARE TALKING ABOUT DEAN/MICHAELS LATEST activities.

"And, you need me to stay here and babysit Nick, Luna, and Jack." Cas says, as Luna walks in.

"No, I have a case in California." Luna says.

"California?" Sam asks surprised.

"My hometown, to be specific. Meredith and Eric called, something weird is going on." She says.

"Can't someone else take it, you haven't been back since you left." Sam says he turns to look at Cas "It's not babysitting, Cas."

"Only in the sense that they're not infants, but they both have to be supervised. Jack is lost without his grace, Nick is...he's just a mess." Cas says.

"Why doesn't Camila and Derek to California." Bobby tells the group.

"No!" Luna says quickly, "I should go, Uhm, I can visit Lily too. See Eric and Meredith."

Sam says, "Well, it-it's not his fault. Cas, Nick was housing, you know. He-he deserves a shot at rebuilding his life." Sam turns to Luna, he has a feeling she wants to visit her mother's grave.

"And yet every time I look at him, all I can see is the supreme agent of evil." Cas says.

Jack enters. "You talking about my dad again? Look, I understand. Being around Nick - it's hard for me, too."

Mary says, "Uh, Jack, we're going to need you to sit this mission out. Not a permanent thing."

Jack says, "I know last time, I sucked when it mattered, and I need to improve. So...that's what I'm gonna do."

"Alright. Okay." Sam says.

"So can I go?" Luna asks him.

"Get someone else to go with you." Sam says and Luna nods.