Optimism

JACK AND DEAN WENT OFF ON A HUNT TOGETHER, LUNA DECIDED TO STAY BEHIND

JACK AND DEAN WENT OFF ON A HUNT TOGETHER, LUNA DECIDED TO STAY BEHIND. She took the opportunity to do some homework and read a little and catch up on once upon a time, when she got bored of said show she put Star Wars as background noise. Giving her some comfort, of her childhood, of how much time she spent watching the movies with Mere and Eric.

She had a third of the puzzle in front of her done, she liked how it looked, Camila sat on the other side of the table working on the puzzle, she took a corner piece and the two work in silence. While it was hard for Luna to allow Camila close to her, interact with her, she allowed her to do this one puzzle with her. Camila and her work in peaceful silence, which Luna apriciates more than anything. She didn't want to speak, hence the puzzle.

"Does your dad know?" Camila asks Luna, referring to the incident that happened in the town with Nikki and her mother. Luna looks at her with a cold glare, and if looks could kill, Mila would be dead. Camila knows she pushed the young girl, more than she expected her to.

"Just because you look like my dead mother, doesn't mean you are her. I am not some daughter replacement and you definitely are not my mother!" Luna tells Camila. Camila tries to say something but Luna doesn't allow her to get a word out with her next statement. "You are not my mother!" She exclaims angrily.

Camila stares at the teenager, as she gets up as Sam warns Luna by calling out her name. "Luna." Sam hadn't seen her this angry, this bothered. She stares at him with a cold look, one often Dean sported when things weren't going his way, before walking away. "I'm sorry for her reaction." Sam apologizes turning to look at Camila.

"Her mom didn't want her in this life, did she?" Camila asks him curiously, as he looks at her. Sam doesn't know how to respond besides nodding his head yes. "If we're anything alike, we wouldn't want our kid in this life." She says.

"Camila didn't want this life for her, but she wanted Dean in her life." He explains.

"And now she's here." Mila says and Sam nods.

Mila stares at him nodding before walking away, thinking back to decisions she made based on the life she lead. She doesn't regret her choice, especially not seeing how harshly it affects Luna, while she wasn't anything special like Dean or Sam, losing a parent was hard. Luna had lost her mother fairly young and the constant losing Dean, and Sam didn't help the teenager.

"Are you okay?" Derek asks joining Mila in the hallway, he had seen an angry Luna walking down the hallway to her bedroom. Which wasn't uncommon, but her face and vibes told him not to mess with her, not even stare at her for too long cause she'd snap at him.

"Yeah." Camila nods, "I just don't appreciate being yelled by teenagers." She says shrugging trying to make light of the situation. Luna's reaction did hurt her, while she thought she was making process with her, it's always one step forward two steps back.

"I think I have a potential case." Derek says holding up his phone, that shows an article. "Want to help me?" He asks her. "Might be good to getaway for a few day." He adds and she stares at him before nodding. It would be good for her to get away from her for a few days. 

LUNA COULD FEEL THE ANGER, RADIATING OFF HER BEING, SHE HATED FEELING this way. She hated afterwards how she felt. She knew she had issues, loosing your parents so many times would do that to anyone, it would do a big number on anyone, especially a kid. Losing Sam didn't help either, she had experinced losing her father and her uncle, she hated it. Being trapped in another universe with Mary and Jack, and Dean saying yes to Michael didn't help. It unleashed the anger and the unprocessed grief she had buried deep within her. Camila having her mother's face didn't make it easier.

Luna felt the hot tears escape her teary filled eyes, and she lost it. Nikki. Her mother. Her father. Camila. The hot tears stream down her cheeks, as she sits on her bed crying her eyes out.

      FOR THE NEXT HOURS LUNA STAYED LOCKED AWAY IN HER BEDROOM. SHE HAD MUSIC playing on her earphones and she tried to deal with her own emotions. She could almost hear her mothers words being whispered to her:

Breathe, breathe Mija

Her mother had so much patience with her, even when Luna was in the wrong and she did her tantrums, Camila would smile softly at her and tell her to breathe.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Tell me what's going on?

What do you need me to do?

She would tell her mother what was happening and the two would work through whatever was going on.

Now, close your eyes and take a deep breathe.

Luna would do as instructed.

Exhale and let it go.

Her words lingered on her mind.

Exhale and let it go.

She had to let it go.

It's not good to hold onto things that make you angry or sad.

She knows she has to let it go, but its so hard.

I love you, mija.

Luna felt her tears coming again, as she remembers her mother. She could almost feel her presence.

Words 934
Since technically it's a new week bc yo bish was raised Catholic. So this is my daily update for my birthday week. Enjoy! I'll try to update Everyday for the upcoming week! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.
Updated August 07, 2022