I Would Do Anything For You Yandere Sangwoo X Male Reader

Yeah I know this isn't an Anime but I have writers block.

WARNING: Blood, Swearing, Broken Bones, Name Calling.

Bold and Italic is Sangwoo's Thoughts

Please Leave Comments Or Send Messages I'm Running Low On (The Will To Live JK) On Characters.

You were in a group project with pairs with a guy named Sanwong or Sangwoo I think it was Sangwoo he looks smart hopefully because I don't know squat (anything).

It was a History project I hated the fact it was pairs because you still have to work on the plus you got a whole 4 hours of sleep last night that pretty good.

??? POV

Finally, I got him to myself.

Normal POV

"What did you want to do for our proj---"

"Hey Y/N"
I turn around to see who cut off Sangwoo and it was a girl.

"Yeah... Oh Hi R/N (Random Name) how are you?"

"I'm Good Just want to check on you and ask you something."

"Yeah, What's up?"

"Um do you maybe want to hang out after school sometime?"

"WHO IS THIS BITCH"

"Yeah, Sure why not" You shrug then back towards Sangwoo.

"sorry, what were you saying?" You said looking back at him.

"I said what do you want to do for the project" He said it sounded like he was clenching his teeth.

"Oh, Okay Hmm let's do R/S (Random Subject Because I don't know) "

! TIME SKIP!

There were scream's coming from the basement in the Neighborhood that was quiet and didn't care to be more specific, The chains clacking around the dark room, a single girl moaning and grunting.

"Where are you going with Y/N" A voice bounced off the walls followed by a crunch.

"We were doing to the mall the one at (??) Street" A voice said slightly shaking and voice cracks holding her leg that she for sure knew that she broke a bone in her leg.

"Why did you ask him out, what made you think you would actually have a chance Slut you're just a Fucking pig on the streets he only said yes because he didn't want sluts to make them feel bad" The loud voice boomed out. "YOUR ARE NOTHING" the voice yelled once again.

"I I I'm So-so-Sorry" The voice said quietly. "please don't kill me I won't tell anyone I wont got near Y/N again. SANGWOO PLEASE!!"

SPLAT

The girls voiced was suddenly cut off.

"Your damn right Bitch" Sangwoo said wiping the blood off his face.

After his little fun he went for a shower and got dressed nicely.

! SKIP!

You were waiting for R/N to come you've been waiting for a while about 10-20 minutes I was about to leave when...

"Ah Y/N what are you doing here?" A voice spoke calmly.

You looked up from your phone. It was Sangwoo

"Oh well I was waiting for someone to meet here but they aren't showing up" You said looking around for one last glance.

"Oh well how about keeping my company?" Sangwoo ask while lightly playing with his hands.
"Hmm I don't see why not."

"Cool come with me I know a perfect place" Sangwoo said waiting for you to catch up with him.

! Time Skip Again!

You and Sangwoo has started hanging out more you aced your project all thanks to Sangwoo.

You were know dating him you ask him, and he said yes and now currently you were having a dinner date at Sangwoo's house.

"Sangwoo I'm so glad you agreed to go out with me I love you" You said smiling.

"Me too I couldn't be happier I would do anything for you baby love you as well" Sangwoo said smiling as well.

*BANG*

"What the hell was is that" You said jumping up and looking around.

"oh, it's the neighbor's they are always fighting and banging on walls and shit."

"Oh, okay its funny because I thought I heard it from under us, but I guess it was outside."

"Yeah, I'm sure it is *Yawn* Ah I'm getting tired want to stay over and sleep or go home" Sangwoo said smiling at him.

Lowkey hoping he doesn't stay the night.

"Sure, I'll the night... If your still okay with that?" You spoke.

"Yeah, no problem" Sangwoo got up and carried you "Up we go" He said smiling.

We got to sangwoo's bed he put me down lightly and tucked me under he laid down next to me I grabbed him started to cuddle with him he was like a giant teddy bear.

It was late at night Y/N wasn't awake and so was the neighbors there was 1 person who was awake that night he didn't make a peep not even a sound.

He was watching his lover sleep in his arms he was smiling Y/N was Adorable for once his smile was genuine then he realized something a little problem that was loud.

He softly got up and then

"Hmm Where are you going Sangwoo?" You softly said your voice cracking just a little.

Sangwoo smiled softly and kiss him "Just getting some water love" you smile at him "can you get me a glass, or would you like me to get up and get one" You whispered lightly.

"I'll get you a glass but for now get some rest" He said while smiling before walking off "Night Baby".

"Night Sangwoo "You then closed your eyes. 

(NOT EDITED SORRY) 

SORRY THAT IS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE ENJOY.