Something took away his enjoyment Reki X Reader (ONESHOT)

Hola I know these haven't been posted in a while

And
I thank you for your patience and sticking with the story there have been major reasons why I haven't posted

Due to school I'm completing my last yr (Year 12) so I have to focus on exams and assessment if I want to graduate

Family Problem

We are moving soon so were are busy packing

If i'm not doing school work, i'm going to my workplace and working 

Regardless I thank you for your patience and I'm extremely grateful that people read what I write.

I Hate School Yr 12 is a bitch but I'm almost (Not) done 4 months left...

+++++STORY START++++++

For Reki you were always there for him, you helped him when he was failing skateboard you were there to help.

One day Reki was teaching Langa how to skate at the skate park you held on to their water bottles and were sitting at the top of the ramp watching them.

Reki sat on your lap while watching Langa he was commenting on what he did wrong and why Langa couldn't tape his feet on the board.

You remember the day where you thought you could skate, but the first time you tried you somehow fell in the lake, you had your eyes closed so you don't remember what you did, but it felt nice it was... freeing for you but you felt greater when you made Reki freak out and made him laugh that day.

Or whenever Reki got hurt you would panic and lecture him about skating safely and that he shouldn't be freaking you out and again to skate safely and how you were going to beat up the person that hurt your baby boy, you knew Reki loved skateboarding and you knew that he would never lose passion for it.

It was one of the good days.

But one day it was dark, and it was raining not to hard but not to light there was a bang on your door you were alone that night and may have watched a horror film you screamed, and it was loud, but regardless you walked over to the door and opened it and lighting went off and once again you screamed.

"Reki, what's wrong its late are you okay?" You whispered yelled.

Reki stayed silent and walked in

"I'll run you a bath" you said running towards the bathroom.

Time Skip

You felt bad you had to guide him to the bathroom he was unresponsive he didn't flinch he didn't squeak but he didn't laugh like the last time we met; you were terrified. Did he come to break up with me?

"Wanna tell me what's wrong Bubba" You whispered in his ear as he was sitting on your lap.

He finally did something, but he shook his head no, his eyes were dull like his enjoyment was gone...

"Do you want to stay the night here" You asked softly.

He once again shakes his head, but it was a yes this time. You picked him up in the same position on how he was sitting.

You put him on the bed, but he didn't unlock from you in fact I think he held on tighter.

"Naw your like a little kola, you so cute" you said getting back up and somehow maneuvering to get you both on bed without hurting each other.

He didn't smile...

He didn't blush...

Something broke the poor boy, and it was bad this time...

It hurt you to watch him like this...

"Do you Wanna skate tomorrow since it's the weekend" You ask hoping to get something outta him.

But Once again he said...

No

Now this was scaring you.

You both fell asleep you a bit later as you were doing some hardcore thinking and because it was freaking you out.

As the days go past Reki never went skating even on the days where it was perfect for a great skate date, Reki didn't want to do anything the dates you went on, didn't feel right he was sighing a lot, and nothing felt right anymore.

Reki disappeared one-night I'm guessing he went back to S which is good hopefully he is skating again.

He came back more depressed that night going back to the first time he was depressed.

You didn't know if you could fix this or if it was in your place to fix it you could only pray for the greater good.  

You felt better when you saw him skating again and being happy. 

You were both enjoying dates, you fun skating fails and being together all along it was the best feeling in the world to see the man you love happy like a shining star again. 

He came back more depressed that night going back to the first time he was depressed.

You didn't know if you could fix this or if it was in your place to fix it you could only pray for the greater good.