Guy Crimson x Reader - I Want You-

First Let me start off by saying:

 DAYMNNNN Y'all harsh there is a word to which is used in my Bakugou x reader and another book Suga x reader books and that word is Baka & Baby Cakes I get a lot of notification saying " this book cringe, I'm going to drop this book , I WAS enjoying this until I read this. 

I'm not going to change it but you guys are seriously destroyed I put Baka and baby cakes there

I'm not going to change it but you guys are seriously destroyed I put Baka and baby cakes there.. Y'all wack this is a lemon book and you cant deal with that....

Second Thing: 

I am aware that I need to catch up on some Anime (I'm Uncultured ) I have tried my best with this anime person and studied like a good girl haha Hope u enjoy the scenario I made up as well. 

I make up scenarios cause idk what the fuck to base anime's on...saying that if u guys want me to do a scene please message me or comment... Thank yoouuu.. ♥️

-----------------------------------------------------------Moving on----------------------------

You were working for Velzard because of some stupid bet you two were friends no doubt. 

You were a demon who decided to be cocky and fight her and she happened to look for someone to be her maid as well as her siblings so instead of killing you playfully she decided to spare you now you work for her for 48 hrs ( sorry if it sounds to unreal 😭). 

 As Velzard was walking to the entry of the palace she stopped at the door and so did you she opened one of her eyes and looked at you. 

"Oh Shi- sorry" you mumbled as you went and opened the door for her.   

'Next time you do that I will just portal my way through and you will be outside in the cold waiting for me" She said harshly while glaring at you 

"its already freezing here tf" you said to yourself pouting 

"Oh shush" she said before walking thru a portal. 

you didn't know if you were meant to follow or do something else suddenly a hand went thru and pulled you through. 

"Blehg " you groaned while the feeling of having to vomit was there "egh" you said before you were cut off. 

"who is this?" A guy with red hair and red eyes said looking at me up and down then smirked.

"sup" you said trying to play off the fact that you got pulled in thru and portal and nearly vomited "I'm Y/N" you said looking him up and down as well.. 

"damn he is hot" you said in your head while keeping a poker face.

"hahaha" suddenly Velzard busted out laughing.

"what" I said turning my head slightly.

"you said that out loud my lovely butler" she whispered in your ear.