Sebastian Michaelis X Male Reader

Ciel Phantomhive had two butlers in this book one was named Sebastain and another was named Y/N except he wasn't a demon or as good as Sebastian in fact anyone would think it was because he felt pity on poor little Y/N but that wasn't the reason in a way you could say he hired him cause someone ask him to do so.

FLASHBACK (Because why not) You weren't doing so well in life, you were kicked out of home you don't have a job.

Your POV

I was walking around the streets finding anything to help you live constantly looking around for Job posters as I walked past a cafe I almost missed a wanted poster someone was looking for an extra butler as I looked at the poster there was a label that said Experience it didn't seem like it was hard job needed Excellent verbal communication skills, active listening skills and patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. "I could do all of that" You thought to yourself. You went to a payphone (Cause you broke as f***) and dialed the number that was on the sheet."Hello, this is the Ciel Phantomhive residence, how can I be of service?" A nice husk voice says through the phone. "Uh, Hel-hello my...my name is Y/N L/N and I was wondering if....if I could apply for the butler position...please" you said your voice slightly shaking cause y'know social anxiety. "Ah yes, the butler position, the location is ----------------------, tomorrow at 5:00 don't be late my master has dinner at 6" the husky voice said once again before it hung up.

DIFFERENT POV

"Sebastian why are you engaging in this foolery" A unknown voice said (IDK HOW TO SPELL THIS WORD) "Hmm, Yes I wonder so" Sebastian said before moving on as he heard another BANG.

NEXT DAY You were almost done getting ready, you showered at your old house while your parents now ex-parents are out (Its not breaking or entering at all) of town for the day, you grabbed some formal clothes and were now walking on your way to the location that was given to you. You were finally there at the location and you were shaking in your shoes before you could knock at the door the door opened. "Hi, you must be Y/N my name is May-rin and ill be taking you to the interview" A lady with a hard English accent yelled. "Uh okay thank you" You said in a slight whisper. As you made it to the top of the stairs may-rin fell down the stairs so you were just standing there awkwardly not knowing where to go you were left standing there looking left and right just shaking. "Oh my, why are you standing here by yourself its 5:03, Tsk" the tall handsome I mean great looking guy was there it was the same guy on the phone. "I-i had someone named may-rin she fell down the stairs and I was left here, I don't know where we went off too I wasn't trying to be late I'm sorry" You were nervously shaking and looking anywhere other then the handsome guy. This beautiful man was smiling at you, you swore you heard him laugh. "it' *huff* fine i'll get up may-rin when I catch her, now come this way" the man smirked and started to walk off. Different time Sooo the interview went smoothly... that's what I would like to say if I didn't stutter, shake and said stupid shit. As you were walking towards a random area cause y'know no home and stuff. Someone stopped you in your way to give you a letter. It said that I got a job and there were happy with the interview.You could've sworn that I botched the whole interview.

Different POV "Sebastian i don't see why we hire this fool, he was like a scare dog" " Master I've always said that I will follow your lead" "I think its fair if I have a little play toy" " He was quite adorable he was like a little scared kitten" He said while smiling as wide as he could get. Who Would've Thought A Demon Could Fall In Love? (Sorry I felt like maybe the story was too long lol, ALSO I didnt read it back there will be typo's and spelling mistakes :)