I Wonder... Tanjiro X Reader

HEY sooo i cant really explain why I haven't posted but y'know life I finished Yr 12 so iv graduated YAY so this is fun been kinda busy but not busy enough to keep this updated. i'm so very sorry I'll try a tad bit harder haha. 

Life is just kinda hitting hard haha. 

Oh well live laugh love aha

I've been watching Demon slayer and BNHA if there was suggestions i'm very sorry ill write it down and continue to update this book. 

I'm Very Sorry I will do better in the future.

Not Edited...

====================================================

You were a light Harshira (I dont know I just guessed a power) you were strong but unfortunately you weren't as well.  you were the 10th Harshira (I watched the movie its been a while since I've watched the anime) you were able to control light thru forms. 

It was a normal day well at least that's what you thought you were requested to meet up with the master.

you were in line and you were at the end you were a bit built up and tall ( Or whatever you like) everyone was quiet as there were waiting on there master to arrive. the ninja's showed up with a boy.

There was a boy with beautiful brown hair, his forehead had a gnarly scar his face was kinda beat. my eyes widen at his earrings.

"ahhh" i said in my head and turned my head.

"Hey, Wake up" he shouted "Do you plan on sleeping the whole dang day? Just wake the hell up all ready" He shouted 

Then you saw his beautiful brown eyes.

Time skip (Y'all know whats happens...Hopefully) 

You went over shinobu's estate to apologize for sanemi's behavior.

He wasn't by himself  there was 2 other people with him. 

Luckily they were both okay and awake. 

I bowed 

"....Hiii?" The boy named Tanjiro said

"Hi, my name is Y/N L/N but please call me Y/N, I wanted to apologize for sanemi's behavior in stabbing your sister, I do hope that your injuries heal fine" you said bowing once again. 

"Thank you very much" He said while giving me the most softest smile. You flinched a bit as heat rushes to your face you felt your heart skip. 

"I'm Tanjiro" He smiled " Sorry I cant get up" he smiled once again 

"Oh no please your fine" you said waving it off. 

"This is Zenitsu" You look towards the end of the bed line you saw a blonde he had orange-ie brown eyes. He gave a slight tired wave. "this is Inosuke" You turned your head towards the left and saw a guy whom fell asleep throughout the conversation you jumped a little when his snore bubble popped and he woke up he had blackish hair and blue tips and green eyes ( IDK what color that is) he had a boar head next to his pillow. 

"FIGHT ME" he jumps up then hunched over as his rib cage was still in pain. 

"Please Inosuke, lay back down" He said moving his arms worriedly. 

"SHUT UP GAHMPACHIRO" He shouted 

You looked back over at Tanjiro once again he face switched to concerned look about ready to bolt in case the boar falls towards the floor. 

"Uh...well i'll take my leave then" You said before turning around you stopped for a second " I hope to see you more of you in the future" you said before walking again. 

"YES" you heard Tanjiro said agreeing with my statement. 

As you walked off you wondered what it would feel to have someone whom cared about me and will be worried about me when I leave. Your face was a little bit red with really high hopes to see Tanjiro again. 

You wanted someone like tanjiro to care for you.