You Fuxking Psycho! Sanzu X Reader

I don't really know what my second request was so imma go with this one. Cause mb y'know. 🔥🔥

Having a hectic life working 5 days a week, moving in two weeks and hoilday in the 3rd and christmas Love life 😂😢. jk 

Dont know the chacter so looking his character up?

Warning: Lemon, degrading, mind break (Probs), A little Yandere, Rape-ish, horrible storyline, swearing (whore, homo, fuck, bitch and shit) Not edited to lazy and most likely spelling and grammer mistakes (I only got a B in english)    

Look at my favourite animal for blessings cause this will be lemon ( I will try my best no promises 🙇‍♀️)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanzu is "Loyal" to you he would do anything for you and of course you would always have to keep an eye on him even thou he was like ur second hand man he always had a weird vibe to him. 

You work under mikey, No idea why Sanzu decides to follow you and sometimes gets to close to you kinda weirds you out but oh well nothing you cant handle. 

After you handled some business (Knocking a few people down on there ass) you were headed to your favourite ramen shop (If you dont like ramen make something else up) but you were getting a weird vibe that someone was staring at you and this feeling has lasted for a while.

You turned into a different direction as you turning into a different street you used your peripheral vision to see if you can spot anything cause you dont wanna let the person know they have been caught and book it.

Nothing 

The feeling also disappeared, you just shrugged it off maybe it was a cat or something. 

With not much of a walk you finally got to your favourite place. 

There was a person next the door waiting with closer inpection you see the white haired male with long hair. 

"Sanzu?" you said capturing the white haired males attention.

Sanzu looked up from looking at his phone.

"Hmm?" he said tilting his head a little like he was confused. 

"I'm here for ramen, what are you doing here" you said walking into the shop. 

"Ramen" is all Sanzu said before following you in. 

"wanna join me" you ask sitting on the bar chair in the dark corner ( cant lose your cool guy act 😂) 

"Hm" he said nodding and sitting next to you. 

 "Ok wait for me here, I gotta take a leak" I said before walking off not before telling the guy what ramen I want. 

SANZU POV