Late Night Snack 😉😏Ichigo x Reader X Renji

Hey so been a while haha honestly I don't think you guys are shocked anymore aha I'm sure you missed me.....chapters. 

Well incase your wondering I've been up to working making my manger hate me and getting ready for my Philippine trip with the Bf and trying to start a twitch. Now I actually haven't seen bleach I know I'm uncultured haha but this is based on a wiki thingy. 

Warning: bad grammar and spelling, and smutty stuff

But Ichigo's voice :

Ok on with the plot! 

As many of you know Ichigo and Renji have been fighting a while but they made up (I saw on yt that they were talking normally so I guessed that much)
but there was one thing that they were constantly fighting for and that thing was you ( YUS Miss/Mr. Thing) in secret well they tried they would fight over you. 

IM ADDING THINGS IN/ IF IT NEVER HAPPENED GO WITH IT! 

Like you were in a small café (Old school style) they would fight for the seat next to yours and if one of them won they would give you a shit eating grin in a cool way of course and make fun of them.

or 

If you three ended up sleeping near each each other they would fight over which bed should be placed by yours each saying there strong and that you need them near by. 

Of course you knew they liked you but didn't say anything cause well.... you like the attention. 

and you finally decided to do something about it starting from tonight! 

"how about one on each side" you said smiling wholesome but with a devilish smile underneath. 

"Ok" both boys said in unison happy that they can sleep next to you.

As the boys were sleeping from a long day your head was under the blankets and you were smiling like a devil that has found it's prey (in this case he definitely did).

You peeked your head from under the blanket and the two boys were definitely sleeping you could tell could they were both snoring.
You removed the blanket little by little hoping that Renji wasn't a light sleeper. You were staring at Renji as you slowly pull the blanket off him.
It was successful.
Next Ichigo,
It was also a success.
The gap wasn't huge they were pretty close to you. You were guessing they were the cuddling type. You looked a Ichigo your glaze slowly going lower and lower until you saw the Inchigo his dick was hard as heck you were shocked you also wondered why it was hard.

Before you heard a soft whimper:

"ugh Y/N' you hear ichigo moan ever so softly.

you looked at him and smiled ever so softly with a hidden intent .

your slowly put your mouth closer and closer before reaching a hard surface on your lips.

you engulfed his dick stuffing it into your tiny mouth you were only like halfway-ish and it already filled your mouth the max softly hitting the back of your throat.

you almost gagged but managed to hold on as you remember spitters are quitters same rule applies.

 you start moving up and down using your hand to stroke the parts you couldn't take, you were so distracted about taking in ichigo you didn't notice Renji watching you from where he was laying down he also had a massive hard-on but he was heartbroken

Had you chosen him?

Do you love him?

Do you prefer him?

Did he ever have a chance with you?

but he noticed the blanket was off him as well  and he thought maybe that was his chance to go for it. 

he made a slight hmm notice to get his attention which worked you jumped and looked at him thinking he was awake he was but you didnt need to know that. 

after his attention was dragged on Renji he used one hand to stroke Renji and his mouth to suck off Ichigo but he changed person every now and then, you could hear very soft moans of your name omg did you love that all the attention on you it made you feel a bit hard down there.

"the boys must have been very busy today they are out like a light", you thought to yourself as you moved a bit quicker hearing there moans echoing louder and louder. 

"Ugh Y/N feels good but too much" Ichigo says as his fist clench on the bed sheet. 

Renji was the same but of course he didn't want to say anything cause he was afraid of getting caught.  

Ichigo was more long while Renji had more width they were both just as good tasting. 

after a few mins you could hear Renji moaning a few minutes after that his face scrunched up you could tell he was about to burst so you deepthroated him. 

You could taste sweet but salty goodness slip down your throat, poor Renji had to fight the urge to face-fuck you and hold your head down so you couldn't breath. 

you switched to Ichigo after hearing the same thing he came down your throat as well. 

but then you started to feel a bit of sanity come over you, you thought maybe it wasn't the best idea to do while they were sleeping now it kind of felt wrong. 

after you had quickly cleaned them up you went a brushed your teeth cause icky and put them back to back nice and tucked under. 

The next morning! 

All three of you woke up some a bit later then others but you slept in the longest after you little exercise. 

you woke up and walked to the table were the other two were eating. 

"If you were hungry you could've told us" Ichigo says with a smirk basically eye fucking you

"what do you mean" you say confused 

" oh your little midnight snack how was it" " you must be tired from all that hard work" Renji says leaning towards you. 

"WHAA...the both of you were awake" you scream. 

" my turn" Ichigo said "its only fair you ate now its my time babe" he says in a low voice slowly waking closer and closer before whispering in my ear....

THE END 

Its a bit rushed I know I plan on making this better in the next chapter maybe if I make one hehehe. 

hope you all enjoy sorry if i got there characters wrong but I really tried,.