Kuroko Tetsuya X Boxer Reader

Sorry I'm trying to update but I have 2 and half jobs (Half Is Gardening That I Get Paid To Do)  and school I get 1 assessment after the other and falling a little bit behind) So im sorry for it being short and bad lol. 

REGARDLESS ENJOY! (please) 

All of Kuroko life he was invisible sometimes they would forget he was there he was always a background character but there was one person who never forgot him who could always see him this person was Y/N he and Kuroko were childhood friends.

They attended the same school and talk whenever they can when Kuroko is free and when you're not out training for your next fight if this was a normal fight, but it wasn't you were going after a big shot the person who made you feel like shit every time you failed a round or weren't feeling at your best.

You wanted to make this person suffer for making fun of someone you had a recent crush on (Who Known WHO).

You were warming up before going in for a few punches you were sweating, and you were focused on punching the bag that you were pulling an expression and for once in your life you didn't see Kuroko who was standing in front of you, he had a finger on your forehead.

"What's up with your expression" He said looking at you in concern.

"I'm trying to train" you said to Kuroko "This fight is important" you said getting out of your fighting stance and standing up straight.

"we were meant to hangout tonight" Kuroko said while staring at you.

"We are hanging out at 7:00 "

"It's 7:58"
"what!... No its not its... 8:00" you said your voice getting weaker. "Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I...I...I guess I got so stuck in my focus that I didn't notice."

"What's wrong" Kuroko said while dragging you to a near by couch.

"I'm going against this guy and I hate this guy so much I want no need to beat him" You said clenching you hand.

"At this point you will tire yourself out" Kuroko said putting his hand in yours, you naturally blushing "Why is he such a big deal".

"He made fun of... someone that I hold dearly"

Kuroko took his hand off of yours "who is this person."

"Its um someone I know"

"Who" there was a mumble

"what"

"who was it" "WHO IS IT YOU LOVE" For once your life you heard Kuroko scream.

"It was..."

"You"