The Long Await! King X Reader

Hey, my lovely people I hope you guys are doing well thank you so much for all your amazing support I wasn't expecting this to blow up thank you guys so much, much love!!

Also, it's been like a year since I've seen this so ignore any mistakes and idk change it inside your head or tell me hahah.

My thought process is to make this sad but I think ill make it happy.....Pft nahhhh

Its not edited sorry to lazy plus none of them aint edited!

You had a crush on king not only because he was the king of fairies but because he was adorable and a gentleman before king left for his adventure (I think I'm sorry if I'm wrong I'm trusting my memory instead of going on YouTube like a dumbass hahaha) you told him how you felt but you decided to wait until he came back to think on it. What a mistake that was. You were hanging out at the village you were with Elaine, but she was with Ban, and you didn't want to disturb her. I was tending to my little veggie garden I had to distract myself while I was waiting for king to come back, I think he is on his way home this month well I'm hoping anyway.

"THUMP"

"THUMP"

There was thumping it sounded like a giant was walking around I looked around my area and I didn't see anything, so I flew up and I didn't need to go far before I saw and ugly red monster it looked horrifying there were people trying to fight it off, I saw a fairy get swotted and the fairy forest was on fire.

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself

The monster walked past me almost hitting me I barely moved out of the way.

"Where are you doing" I said flying up higher.

"Oh, noo ELAINE" I yelled seeing the monster head towards the tree.

You were flying towards the tree and saw the monster was almost there, to the tree that can grant anyone immortal life if drunk.

(Sorry if your power seems cringe but I don't know what to do for power wise)

"Hellish Beam" I shouted

A red ball of light emerged (hopefully the right word) from your hand as well as little daggers coming outta your hand.

"Power 60%" I screamed.

"What no" I said as the little daggers were sucked into his neck.

"That did nothing" someone screamed.

I turned to him and glared.

He looked at me and flew off.

"I got to stop him" I mumbled to myself

I decided to fly in front of him with a good distance.

"Oh fuck here we go!" I shouted

"Hell's Creation.....Mephisto" I shouted as (Hellish creation is Hellish environment, along with unholy beings and demons that come with it that you can control)

Another demon stood In front of the other ugly demon.

"Mephisto kill him" I glared at him

Mephisto pulled out a long sword and pulled it up and charged at him he swong his sword and cut his body then his head off the fat demon fell down his knees giving out on him.

"Yes! "I shouted

I flew over to the demon corpse not knowing that his 3 hearts (I'm pretty sure) were still beating.

"What the fuck!" I shouted as his head grew back in like 3.2 seconds.

"Watch out "someone yelled not seeing his hand from behind me as I was trying to fly away

"Greh" I made a noise as I felt something go through my chest I look down and I saw a beam exit thru my chest I look down and saw a hole in my chest.

"no" I said sadly blood spurting out of my mouth and tears running down my face "fuck well at least King won't have to be forced to reply to me" I said as I started falling down the sky then everything went black.

More if y'all like

KINGS POV

After my adventure I was finally able to head home now I can finally see elaine and Y/N I was finally ready to tell Y/N how I feel it took a while, but I think I've always liked Y/N I guess I was just afraid to admit it.

I was finally close to my forest I went to go see Elaine hoping Y/N would be there as well.

"What" I shouted as I tried to find everyone but all I could see is one body after the other.

"where's elaine" I said in my head "ELAINE" "Y/N" "Where are you guys" I screamed franticly looking around

I saw a similar body hanging from a tree.

"Y/N" I shouted and grabbed them from the tree and laid them on the ground.

"Y/N no" king sadly muttered "Noo please come back I didn't get to say what I wanted to say"

There body was cold and lifeless.

Who did this?

King was angry and sad he just lost someone very precious to him

" FUCK, ILL KILL WHO EVER DID THIS" King shouted.

King saw the ring they were wearing and found a vine and tied it around his neck as a promise to get revenge on whoever it was.

Hey, I'm sorry I did try haha I hope you guys like it I might make it a part II cause why not and I actually enjoyed it haah my arms hurt like hell