: Cuddles : Bakugou x Male Reader

Hello sorry I'll be quick this may or may not be a good book, but I will try my best to do this book anyhoot Enjoy :) This may be good or not good but I hope you like :B

Y/N POV

My eyes slowly opening hearing the lovely sound of the birds are chirping and the sun glazing on my boyfriend's lovely face which might I add he do be looking mighty fine even without the sun helping his beauty.

It felt so nice to have your lover in your arms after a night full of fun you can feel the love bouncing off of us " I wouldn't trade you off for anything in this word Bakugou" I said staring at Bakugou while hugging him a little more harder " I Love you, you are the first person to love for who I am and I love you for you being you in general" I said hugging him into my chest.

"Mmpph mpff" Bakugou huffed out on my chest I pulled him away slightly.

"Huh"

"I said I can't breathe"

"oops sorry baby"

I stared into Bakugou's eyes as he stared into mine "God you're so beautiful Bakugou".

"Why do you love me" Bakugou looked at me with sadness in his eyes as well as curiosity

"I love the way that your Brave, smart even though some of the words you say is mean I feel like it means different things like when you say "why were you late moron I was going to leave" (I probs use that wrong but oh well) I feel like you were worried about me for being away for so long, I love how you stand up for yourself and your options I love your eyes Man I love you in general" I said almost running out of breath.

"Bakugou your perfect in everyway I love you so much"

"I love you too.... Baka "

"Since we both have a day off today let's sleep in some more" I said while he was nodding  as well as hugging him to my chest and pulling the blanket up to our shoulders.

I feel asleep with the bravest and most perfect boyfriend in my arms and honestly this day couldn't be any better.