Longing

The next day Felix and Jisung decided to eat their lunch on the roof, leaning against the railing and watching as the students moved below like little ants. "Ah there he goes again, and what a surprise, it's a new girl hanging on his arm. How many does that make this month?" Jisung mutters as he points down, Felix followed the line of his finger, only to see his roommate with yet another girl. "I knew he was a bit of a playboy, but I don't remember him being such a lascivious jerk." Jisung shook his head "Really what has gotten into him these past few months? He wasn't always like this. Do you know what is going on in that head of his, did something happen?" Jisung turned to Felix, who was still staring at his roommate below. "Weren't you guys extremely close before?" Felix finally looked up, staring into Jisungs eyes for a moment before leaning back against the railing looking up at the sky. "Changbin and I are just roommates, nothing more and nothing less. Besides, isn't it disgusting when guys are extremely close together all the time?" He sighed staring up at the clouds.

After their lunch time was over, he waved goodbye to Jisung. He put his headphones back on while making his way across the campus to the library. He quickly god lost in his own thoughts. He was bad at dealing with other people, living in a dorm was hell for him and having a roommate always kind off unsettled him. He has had different roommates over a long period of time, all of them unsettled him. Living together meant that you were automatically involved, Felix did not want to be involved with anyone. Even his friends he kept on a safe arm length distance. He sat down at his favourite spot in the library, a small table in the back, next to the window. He turned the volume of his headphones louder, to close himself off from the world around him and closed his eyes, laying his head on his arms. Drowsiness slowly drifting over him, and as the music continued on in his ears, he finally fell asleep.

By blocking all off the sounds around me... will I finally be at peace?

By closing my eyes to the world around me... will I finally be able to rest?

At that exact same time just outside the window, walked Changbin holding hands with a girl. "Really can I come over? Are you sure your roommate will be okay with that?" Changbin laughed softly shaking his head. "It's fine... he doesn't really care, besides nothing that can happen that will change how things are between him and me." He turned to look at the girl but saw something familiar through the window behind her. "Speak of the devil..." He mumbled under his breath. He untangled his hand from the girls and gave her a little wave. "I will see you tonight okay?" He smiled before walking away from her, moving closer to the window. He watched the sleeping figure for a moment. A hint of sadness on his face, as his eyes filled with longing. 

Felix rubbed his eyes, yawning slightly as he woke up. Looks like he ended up falling asleep. It was already dark outside and most of the lights in the library had been shut off as well. "It is long past closing time..." He heard a voice, echoing through the silent library. It gave him a fright and he quickly looked around, the moment he spotted his roommate he quickly stood up slamming his hand on the table. Changbin was leaning back in a chair staring at him with a smirk on his lips. Felix just looked at him, eyes bright and breathing fast. "Did you sleep well? You've been having some trouble sleeping lately, haven't you?" Felix gave the man a glare but before he could respond Changbin continued on "I had to borrow the key from the librarian, we should return it shouldn't we?" He played with the key in front of Felix his face. The glare disappeared and an expression that could only compare to that of a kicked puppy entered his face. He lowered his head as he nodded, not speaking as he followed behind Changbin to return the key. Felix remained silent the whole way to the librarian's office and the whole way back to the dorm. Staring at Changbin's back.

Don't be like this... Stop it.... Stop acting nice to me...

Changbin opened the door to their dorm room, stepping aside with a small bow, to let Felix pass. Felix reluctantly walked past the other into the dorm room, immediately turning around again looking at him with wide eyes. "What is it? What's wrong?" Changbin said still smiling at him. Felix opened his mouth to answer but got interrupted by some girl climbing through the hallways window behind Changbin. She smiled as she made her way down the hallway "Changbinnie!! I am here... I came..." Both of them turned to watch the girl. "Ah... you came!" Changbin responded with a hint of disappointment. Felix stared for a moment his mind completely empty, he just moved on instinct and slammed the door shut, locking both him and Changbin inside their room, with the girl on the other side. He pressed his forehead against the cold door. Why did he do that? "What was that for?" Changbin sounded annoyed behind him, annoyed enough to jump start Felix his brain again. "You should stop this..." Felix said as he turned around to look at Changbin, his face was once again void of any emotion.

"What if the dorm supervisors find out that you are bringing girls back to the male dorm room, or the teachers." Changbin frowned shaking his head "You said before that it was none of your business, right? That I could do whatever I want? So, what gives you the right to start complaining now. You never seemed to have any troubles with it before. Oh! But you probably talked with Jisung didn't you, and now you are scared that you will get dragged down with me if people find out. Don't worry, I won't get you involved in this..." Changbin moved to push Felix aside and get to the door but Felix held his ground. "That is not what I mean..." Felix almost shouted a frown on his face, but he still couldn't look at Changbin's face, his eyes wandering everywhere around the room, except for his face.

"If you keep this up, you will get into trouble..." Felix spoke softly, his voice almost a whisper. Changbin snorted "How sly of you... waiting this long, not saying anything all this time, and now you suddenly get worried about me?" Changbin's face turned angry, he placed a hand on Felix his chest, pressing him back against the door. "You are the reason I am doing this; you realise that right? I am like this because of you!" There was so much anger in his voice as he grabbed Felix his arms. Felix his breathing turned heavy as Changbin pushed him harder into the wall. They stared at each for a moment before Changbin closed the distance crashing their lips together. The kiss started rough, their lips moving against each other with hunger. Felix started to become dizzy. Changbin's soft lips moving against his own, his body trembling, his hands moving up to the other biceps, squeezing them tight. He parted his lips slightly as he felt Changbin's tongue against them, willingly to open himself up, letting Changbin in, Changbin who was leading the kiss, devouring him. His eyes closed as the last piece of resistance slowly left his body giving himself completely to the kiss, Changbin his hands move into his hair pushing the headphones off, the headphones that had been on his head the entire time, the drop of the headphones was the wakeup call Felix needed. He bit down on Changbin's lips, pushing him away, quickly moving past him to the middle off the room, trying to escape the man's grasp.

As on cue the door, finally free of any blockage, opened slowly, the girl from before peaking her head in. "Changbin, can I come in?" Changbin stood there his hand covering his mouth, his lip bleeding from where Felix had bitten down while Felix just stared at the floor. The girl just looked between them "Is everything alright?" Changbin gave her a smile, wiping the blood off his lips "Yeah we are good, thank you for coming by, I was waiting for you." Changbin moved to the girl, his hand stroking through her hair.

Felix looked around the room, his headphones he had to find his headphones.  Hurry... I've got to... Cover up my ears...

"Yong." Felix eyes widened at the name Changbin spoke. "I was so lonely this evening, having you here makes it all better..." His words sounded sweet, laced with honey. The girl seemed to melt in his arms "You mean it?" She sounded so hopefully "Yes so let me hold you Yong."

Felix started to panic, Changbin was going too far, he ran to the door and ran out of the room, slamming it close with a bang. He ran down the hallway. Leaving Changbin with the girl, leaving it all behind. He had to go, he had to run. He stayed out all night, not caring what the next day would bring.

"Hey, did you hear about Changbin, He asked Mina Yong to his room"
"Really?... that's so unfair... I want to be invited to his room; I am way prettier than Mina Young."

STOP...

"Goodluck with that... we all know that he only invited girls with either Yong or Bok in their name... its weird."

PLEASE STOP!!