When they first met

❢ Flashback 1 year ago ❢

Felix walked into the dorm holding a stack of papers, this was the third time he was changing his roommate in 3 months. Hopefully this one would be better than the previous two. Not like it was their fault, they just wanted to become friends with him, it was Felix who wanted to keep them at a distant. They would get annoyed with him remaining distant and in the end, they would end up requesting him to leave, for no other reason, than that, he just wasn't interested in interacting with them. He stopped at the end of the hallway a few feet from his new dorm room. In front of his door, there was a guy standing. He already had a bad feeling about this. With a sigh he moved closer, letting out a small cough to get the guys attention. The guy turned around, staring him up and down in a way that made the hairs on his arms stand up, though not completely in a bad way. The guy was handsome, and let off a dark aura that pulled Felix in. "Lee YongBok?" The guy asked and Felix nodded. "Everyone calls me Felix though..." his new roommate opened the door allowing Felix to step inside the room. "If everyone calls you Felix, can I then call you YongBok?"

Felix stepped in the room, dropping his suitcase on one of the beds before turning around to face the other with a frown. "I would prefer it, if you would call me Felix, just like everyone else." The guy pouted as he sat down on his own bed. "But it's boring if everyone calls you that, I am your roommate from now on, am I not... that makes me special." Felix frowned. "I don't even know your name."

"Ah sorry, my name is Seo Changbin. Because we will be roommates from now on, I really hope that we can get along... what do you say? YongBokkie?"

That is how they first met. Felix who always wanted to stay away from people, who did not want to get close to anyone, who switched three times because his roommates tried to be his friends and tried to poke to many holes in his personal bubble. He stayed in that room, with a guy that slowly worked his way into his heart.

They both enjoyed the time they lived together; they would often spend their evenings sitting around the little table they had in the centre of their room. Laughing and joking with each other. Sometimes drinking, sometimes playing games, sometimes with friends joining. But most of the time it was just the two of them.

It was one of those evenings, sitting together around that little table laughing, and drinking, that Felix, already more drunk than he ever was before, said "It is so much fun to hang out with you... I've never had a lot of close friends, or a roommate I could hand out with." Changbin gave him a caring smile flicking the other his forehead. "If you would smile more like that and actually talk to people, I am sure you will make lots of friends and you don't need me anymore." Felix just shook his head "I don't need more friends; you are the only one who understands me... you are enough." Felix and Changbin stared at each other for a moment. It was Changbin who moved in, slowly pressing his lips against the others. Felix his eyes widened. Changbin pulled away after a short moment, Felix couldn't stop staring at him. "Do you even know what kind of expression you are wearing right now?" Changbin's voice sounded deep and husky, his hand moving up to Felix his cheek, making him look up. "YongBok... you like me... right?"

His thumb moved Felix his cheek as he leaned in again, pressing their lips together once more. Slowly pushing Felix down till he was laying on the floor, hovering slightly over him. "It is so obvious... you like me..." Changbin kissed down slightly, pressing his lips to Felix his neck. His hands moved down slowly moving into Felix his shirt. He could feel his roommate's hands roaming his body, how his body reacted to those hands. Changbin's hands were warm against this skin. He wanted to give in, but not like this. Felix his own hands moved up, pushing against Changbin's shoulder. "No... stop... not like this." He hated how weak his voice sounded, how his hands trembled, how he couldn't push the other away. "Then how...?" Changbin's voice was calm compared to his, his fingers brushing over Felix his nipples, making him gasp. Changbin moved his hands away sitting up between Felix his legs, his hands moving to pull off his own shirt. Felix stared at the others chest, his hands wanting to reach out and touch the male before him.

"Aren't you feeling everything so strongly..." Changbin's hand moved down, between Felix his legs "Especially here..." Felix groaned, his head falling back. "No..." the rejection sounded pathetic even in his own ears. Changbin's hand moved up stroking his cheek. "YongBok..." With those words Changbin leaned down again, capturing his lips, and Felix let him. Felix let him have his way with him.

It was only later when Felix laid curled up and naked under his blankets. Changbin was sitting there on the floor, his back against the bed. They had their back to each other, not daring to look in each other's face.

I only wanted to stay by his side... have someone to stay by my side. It should have been enough if we just stayed friends... now, soon... he will leave me... like everyone leaves me.

"Yong..." Changbin started, but Felix cut him off. "Shut up... don't ever call me that again. Stay away... just leave me alone." His voice was trembling. Why was his voice trembling? was it anger? Anxiety? Fear? Felix didn't know. He was scared to know... to care...

The moment people started to love him, was always the beginning of the end.

The next morning Felix had requested to move out, but all the rooms had been taken. He had to stay in his room till the end of the year. When he returned to the room Changbin had been sitting on his bed. Trying to talk to him, trying to approach him. Felix started to escape, tried to stay out of the room as much as possible. Sometimes even sleeping the nights in the hallway just to avoid his roommate. It was Changbin who eventually brought the white tape. Putting a line in the middle of the room. That way Felix could stay in the room. He brought the tape as a way to get closer again, if Felix came back into the room, eventually he would open up again. They would be close again. But he was wrong. Both of them respected the boundaries of the line never crossing it, even though Changbin tried everything to get Felix his attention again, but when nothing worked, he grew desperate.

He stared to bring girls to their room, girls whose names were similar to the person he loved.

❢ End Flashback ❢