I Love You

I confined myself to my own world, never bothering to look around me. I thought I was the only one who was suffering.

I was wrong

Felix just looked at the male laying on the other bed. The words Changbin had spoken ringing in his ears. He had to make a decision, he knew Changbin loved him, if he could admit to his own feelings then they could be together. But if they were together, they would get hurt. Changbin would get hurt. Would he hurt more than he was hurting now? He was hurting him already, would he hurt more if he admitted his feelings, if he kissed and loved him, would Changbin hurt more than he was hurting now?

"Please live a happy life."

The words sounded in the back of his mind. He had a decision to make, maybe he was already too late. But he wanted to live a happy life. Felix pushed himself of the bed, walking straight over the line that divided their room in two, the line that separated them, the line that they would never cross, the line that he put there because he did not want to break Changbin. He did not want Changbin to die. He put his hands on the other his shoulders, standing between his legs, his fingers trembling as he looked down, looked at his face. "I don't want to let you go." He spoke the words with honesty. He did not want to let the man go. He wanted to love him, but his love might kill him.

It took Changbin a moment to pull himself back together, not expecting this reaction from Felix. "Is that true YongBokkie?" Then what will you do? What will you do, to keep me here and away from those girls? He tried to sound confident, but he was scared. He finally had Felix where he wanted him, Felix finally made a move and admitted to his feelings. "What will you do now?"

*Yes, there will be smut now... so if you do not want to read it, only read the very last sentence of this chapter before moving on to the next. *

Felix was biting on his lip as he looked down at Changbin's face, his eyes travelled Changbin's face, his eyes, his lips. He made his decision. "I will make sure you don't need those girls anymore." Felix saw the shock in his roommate's eyes. He moved down on his knees, settling himself between Changbin his legs, his hand was still trembling as he moved it, stroking it over the man's crotch. Felix swallowed, taking a deep breath before unbuttoning Changbin's pants. His cheeks heating up as he moved a hand inside, not wasting any time in taking out the man's length.

He was scared to look up and see Changbin's face, he was scared to see the expression the man had. He just leaned down, wrapping his lips around the tip of the man's length, giving it a little suck, his hand grabbing the base. He slowly pressed his lips further down, taking more of Changbin's length in his mouth, bobbing his head a few times before letting go with a pop. A trail of saliva like a thread, between his lips and Changbin's length, he leaned down dragging his tongue up the bottom. He moved his hand up and down, Changbin's length grew harder and his breath heavier with every touch. One hand palming the sheets beside him, the other finding its way into Felix his soft hair. Felix wrapped his lips around his length again, bobbing his head faster while hollowing his cheeks. His hands pumping the places he couldn't reach. He let Changbin's length hit the back of his throat. The grip in his hair tightening, the older man turning into a moaning mess.

He felt how the hand in his hair pulled slightly, trying to pull him away. He let go of the man's length with a pop before looking up with tear strained eyes. He thought he did something wrong, but Changbin looked back at him with lust filled eyes. Felix licked his lips his hair a mess, sitting on the floor between Changbin's legs. His own length painfully hard in his pants. "Come here..." His voice was rough and husky as he pulled Felix up by his arms. Pushing him down on the bed. Changbin hovered over him, slowly unbuttoning the white shirt, his hands moving over the pale skin of Felix his chest. Teasing his hard nipples. He pressed soft kisses on Felix his chest, his hands moving down to make quick work of his pants and boxers. Only to move away when Felix was completely naked, laying beneath him, completely exposed.

He reached over to his nightstand, taking out a small pink bottle. Felix knew what it was, they used it once before. He let out a shaky breath, but he did not run. Instead, he wrapped his arms around the others neck, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Their eyes locked for a moment, and there it was, understanding, love. This was right, this was what he wanted. He wanted to be with Changbin.

Changbin who took the time to prepare him, who kissed him and teased him. Who asked him if it hurt and listened to his demands to go slower, to go harder, to go deeper. Changbin who grew more and more aroused with every sound that came out of Felix his mouth but held himself back until the man was ready. Pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss. He wanted to be inside the man, he wanted to have all of him. But Felix his whining became louder against Changbin's lips, not of pleasure but of pain. When Changbin pulled back, he noticed the tears in the other his eyes. He pulled back, retracting his fingers. "I'm sorry... I did not mean to hurt you, to make you cry." Felix shook his head, but the damage was done, Changbin had pulled back. He pushed Changbin back. "You are not hurting me..." he moved into Changbin's lap. "I was scared... I am scared." He moved his hand down holding the man's length pumping it a few times. "That everything I touch breaks." He lowers himself on the man's length, holding onto Changbin's shoulders until the man was completely buried inside of him. "That everyone I love dies."

He leaned forward and kisses the other lips, his breathing heavy, trying to get used to the size that was not inside of him. "but no matter how scared I am." He kissed the man's lips again. "I still want to love you." He leaned back wrapping his arms around Changbin's neck, his hands moving into the man's hair. "My love for you is stronger than my fear." Changbin captured his lips pushing him down slowly until he was laying down beneath him. "I love you too..." Changbin whispers, against the skin of his neck. "Everything I did, everything I have done... was to get your attention. Was to get you to acknowledge me, acknowledge your own feelings."

Felix wrapped his legs around the others waist, giving himself completely to the older. His moans growing louder with every thrust, his hands trying to hold onto the Changbin's shoulders, scratching up his back. Their hips slowly moving together, becoming one. He felt Changbin's lips on his skin, sucking, kissing, biting, marking him, claiming him. His thrust growing rougher, turning him into a moaning mess. Changbin's hand wrapped around his length, pumping him in time with his thrust. He gave himself completely to the pleasure. He felt himself going over the edge, coming in Changbin's hand at the same time as Changbin moaned his name, filling him up.

"Felix, I love you. I am sorry for hurting you..." was the last thing he heard before he passed out.