[ o n e ]

o n e
m e x i c o

SHE WAS RUNNING ACROSS THE WOODS

Arrows were being thrown at her as kept running, avoiding them by little.

She didn't know where to go, she didn't know what to do. She couldn't hear anything, she couldn't hear the arrows coming, she couldn't hear the heartbeat of Scott, or Derek's thoughts or...

She fell on the ground due to a rock, which she used as shield from the arrows. She was panting, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand so she wouldn't reveal her location.

She couldn't do anything for her heartbeat though.

She knew who was hunting her.

Sealgairs.

She wasn't going to be able to hear them, not even if they are right next to her. They move through the shadows, listening and waiting, cornering creatures all by themselves and killing them in cold blood.

Even if they didn't do anything wrong.

Like Amelia.

She placed both hands on top of her mouth before turning around softly, noticing that there was no more arrows flying towards her, and no more whispers.

No more whispered of the dark angels.

Amelia looked back to the rock she had been using as a shield, noticing how it was a tombstone.

Amelia frowned before pulling the earth away from it, revealing the name in silver letters.

IN MEMORY OF
ALLISON ARGENT

Amelia felt two hands waking her up.

• • •

Stiles, Lydia and Lizzie were in the middle of the town in Mexico, looking around in seek for the entrance.

"This doesn't seem so bad," mentioned Stiles as he rubbed his hands together, while Lizzie and Lydia didn't think the same way, as a matter of fact.

"It's not the town, it's the plan," argued Lydia as she held on to Lizzie's arm.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Asked Stiles like if he don't know it himself.

Lizzie looked at him. "Stiles. This might be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?"

Stiles nodded a bit. "I'm aware it's not our best."

Lydia exhaled. "We are going to die," she said worriedly as the three started walking.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Questioned the guy as they kept walking, Lydia holding on tight to Lizzie's arm as she looked around, walking in a paused step like she owned the place.