[ e i g h t ]

e i g h t
b i t t e n

THEY WERE FOLLOWING ISAAC AND SCOTT IN THE HOUSE

THEY WERE FOLLOWING ISAAC AND SCOTT IN THE HOUSE. He had called Amelia and Stiles urgently after apparently something that happened at the hospital, which made Amelia mostly worried.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could," explained Stiles, who had spoken to his dad not a while ago.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?"

"What? Liam?" Asked Amelia. "What happened with Liam?"

"You didn't tell her about Liam?" Questioned Isaac and Stiles stammered.

"In my defense, you barely told me about Liam!" Exclaimed Stiles as they kept walking. "What did you do with him anyway?"

Scott exhaled. "He's upstairs."

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Doing what?"

Isaac and Scott looked at each other before Isaac replied. "Lying down."

Amelia frowned a bit, looking at the two with confusion.

• • •

Amelia opened the curtain to the bathtub, getting a glance on Liam covered in duck tape, panting behind the stripe of tape covering his mouth.

The girl exhaled a before closing the curtain again, only hearing the muffled screams from Liam.

They walked towards the room again and Scott and Isaac sat down, while Stiles and Amelia stared at the two.

"So you bit him," was the thing Stiles said.

"Yeah," whispered Scott.

"And you kidnapped him..."

Isaac sighed. "Yeah..."

"And you brought him here," told Amelia.

"We panicked," admitted Scott while the girl and Stiles were nodding with their heads.

Stiles looked at the two. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"

They heard Liam's muffled screams from the bathroom.

"As a reminder," started Stiles, "this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck!"

"I know," said Scott lowly. "Which is why I called you..."

"And not Amelia because she'd kill us," added Isaac and Amelia nodded quickly.

"Oh yeah... that's my sister's date," she whispered the last part. "Couldn't you have bit a nurse?"